Author's note

Greetings

Welcome to my first proper book. First of all I want to say a big thank you to you for deciding to give this book a read. I hope that you will enjoy reading it as much I enjoyed writing it. Like I said before, this is my first novel, so please be gentle with the criticism. I would really appreciate any feedback be it good or bad if it is written from a place of love. If you do not like my book that is fine too, after all I can't cater to everyone's needs.

I would like to point out right now that this work is completely fictional. I made all these characters up and therefore they do not portray any characters in real life or any film/series at all. So, if you do find any similarity anywhere it is completely due to a coincidence.

Furthermore, I would like to say that this book belongs to me. So, do not copy any of my writing please. It took hours to write this story and I am sharing it with you for free. Please respect my work and effort.

Enough talking from me. If you are still reading I just want to say happy reading and enjoy

Love

karen290001

XXXXXXXX

So, I have completed the book. So you can binge it from start to end. So do enjoy reading at your own pace. Please do comment and vote for this book. It's the only way I get to know how you felt about the book.