Chapter 4

Happy Reading

It had been 2 weeks of that coffee fiasco. Abir many times asked her what the problem she is having. What is so changed that she isn't talking to him normally. why does she always run from him. Why she isn't she behaving normally with him, but all Mishti would do is run away from there, making some excuses or someone would come in between. The house seemed to be a normal house, but the Taunt of Kuhu was never normal she would always blame Mishti, and Mishti would just say sorry to her. Again and again, Kuhu would accuse her, and she would say sorry. Everyone can see that it isn't Mishti's fault, but no one stands by her side. The burn of her hand was completely gone, but the abdomen burn was still there very little. Abir cared for her physical burn and not her mental burn, not the burn she has on her heart. He had become like a person who is the cement of a house which helps a house to be together. He was cement, and it was his duty to stick every brick and would do anything and everything in sticking the bricks. Mishti would cry when she was alone or kept herself out of everyone's presence. She would cry after everyone sleeps. She would curse her life every day because no one was there to take or share a bit of pain. She would say if suicided have not been a sin, then she would be the first to do it. Abir, too, felt change in his wife.

ABIRS POV

It's been 2 weeks since I saw her burnt hands. It was so heart piercing that burn was so bad that the skin had become all red and it was super sensitive. I feel she is changing. She doesn't laugh like before. She doesn't talk like she used to talk. Her voice is like peaceful music to my ears. She doesn't smile like she used to smile. She is not behaving like she is mishti, my Mishti. she behaves like a robot... she wakes up, she freshen up, goes down, makes breakfast with maasi, and has her breakfast after us, completely alone. She completes her NGO work and again will do kitchen work with parul masi. She would cook with her. she would serve everyone, and if someone asked her to sit, she would make some excuse... after having her lunch alone, she would wash the utensils in which we ate. She would come to the room, take a nap and move down, and do some NGO related work, and after that, she would prepare dinner with maasi. After everyone ate, she would eat alone and wash the dishes. She won't talk to me. I many times asked her problem, but she just answers "its noting like that." She would laugh, but it seemed like it was fake because the laugh couldn't be seen in her eyes. When I look in her eyes, only one thing I can see is a mask that is trying to fool everyone. When I try to get closer, she would rather run away or won't do anything and lay their as a dead body. I think now she doesn't like my presence. So I stopped getting closer or doing romance with her... but no.. I am not going away. I want to find what is disturbing her. What is the matter??

MISHTIS POV

Now, no one really cares about me. The day when Abir applied the ointment I just wanted to hug him and say what is bothering me but again i dropped my Idea when I remember my words which I wrote in my dairy I instantly stopped myself and composed my tears along with my voice. He came to ask me many times what happened to me why I am not behaving normally with him and that breaks my burnt heart brutally has I changed too much that he can't understand my Red puffy eyes... Can't he understand that I was crying, but if he can't understand, I am also not going to tell him. Before marriage, he used to understand what was going inside me. Now I am in front of him, but still, he is... huh!! I am done with my life... Why is doing suicide a sin? If it would not be a sin, I would have been lying in the coffin. What can I do? what rights do I have on this family? It's still unknown to me. I feel helpless and hopeless here.

KUHU POV

Mishti and her faults! She always makes faults and says sorry. She behaves as if she is the greatest #MishtiMahaan, but I am happy that everyone says her to realise her mistakes or else she would have eaten my head. I just hate her, and now, bro also doesn't support her. Badi aayi #mishtimahan. Such a creep she is always doing housework that everyone praise her huh!!. She is so irritating.