Chapter 1

"I am sorry, Kuhu," she said, folding her hand 🙏 in front of Kuhu... Tears were continuously flowing from her eyes. She keeps her head on her folded hands.

"It's ok lekin next time se please dhyaan rakhna," She said and moved from there.

(I don't want to hurt any kuhu fan apologies to them)

Mishti sat on the terrace and started crying, folding her legs, taking the support of the wall. The surroundings were dark. The only light in the darkness was the moon that was alone in the big sky.

She remembered today's fight between her and Abir.

FLASHBACK

Abir: Shut up mishti aaj Jo hua woh tumhari galti thi aaj tumhien phirse kuhu ke paas jaake ladna Nahi chahiye tha.. tumhien Kuhu se maafi maangni chahiye ab (he shouted on her)

Mishti: abir aaj meri Galti Nahi thi, maine nahi kaha tha cover page pe mera name ho, woh galti publishers ki hai meri koi Galti Nahi hai aur...

He cuts her words off.

Abir: Kuhu abhi immature hain Mishti lekin tum to mature ho tum samajhdar ho aur wo abhi bachhi hai Mishti

Mishti: Oh really agar bacchi Hain to doll se khun nhi khelti? shadi kyun karadiya hai uska? Immature hai na to wait karte mature hone Ka! jab mature ho jati tab shaadi kar leti, tab pyaar karleti!!

Abir: pyaar pe kisiki Nahi chalti hai Mishti aur woh bacchi sirf dil se Hain

Mishti: woh itni choti bacchi hai ki yeh pata hai ki ghatiya games kaise khelte hain... kise kya dena hai ki woh insaan sota reh jaye aur Woh puja karle?

Abir: tumhien bhi pata Hain woh galti thi Mishti!!

Mishti: Woh cold coffee tumhare paas chali gayi isliye Galti thi agar main pee leti to uska game complete hojata!

Abir: hum purani baato ko kyun leke baithe hain? kya sab bhula nahi sakte?

Mishti: kyunki hamara so-called behen Ka rishta aaj ya kal nahi bana hain bohot pehle bana tha.

Abir: toh ab tumlog 1998 me Nahi ho 2020 me ho to abhi Ka baat karo na!

Mishti: You know what? tum hamesha Mujhe chod ke Kuhu ke liye stand lete ho, jab ki tumhein pata hota hai galti Kuhu ki hai

Abir: to iske wajah se main Apne bro ko bhul jaun? Nahibatao na tum exactly chahti kyu ho!!

Mishti: Maine kisi ko bhulne ke liye nahi kaha Hai main keh rahi hun ki tum uski galti ke saath stand lena band karo aur sahi se dekho ki, who is at fault?!!

Abir: Galti tumhari thi abhi kuhu shant hogai thi na, tumhein firse jaake ladayi kyun ki!?

Mishti: kyunki mujhe laga ki usne badi ma ko sab batadiya hai! Ghar pe badimaa aur Varsha aunty lad Rahe the!

Abir: Tumhein laga na to tumne confirm kyun nhi kiya?

Mishti: mujhse ek galti hue hai to tum itne gusse me baat kar rahe ho aur jab kuhu galti karti Haintum uska stand Lete ho
Agar tumhien yaad nahi hai to last time bhi Tumne aise hi Kiya tha.

Abir: tumse baat Karna hi bekar hai Karo Jo Karna hai1

He went out in full anger and shut the door very hard that the noise just pricked her ears. She sat down and cried her heart out. He was totally ignoring her.

After dinner, she called Kuhu at the terrace and said sorry to her

Flashback ends

She cried her heart out on the terrace, and wiping her eyes, she looked at the sky. The moving clouds near the moon were visible. Time doesn't stop for anyone. Time doesn't be the same for anyone. Time changes, people change...

"Mere Saath hi aisa kyun hota Hain mujhe to nahi lagta ki meri koi Galti hai, lekin ho bhi sakti Hai kyunki Abir kabhi galat nahi hota Use mere baare me sab pata hai. Woh mujhse kyun Bina wajah sorry kehne ko kahega. Chodo, let's go, Abir ko batati hun ki maine kuhu ko sorry bol Diya. Ab Woh mujhse baat karega."

She got up and went towards her room. Mishti was looking down and was going when she collided with someone.

Kuhu: dikh nahi raha hai kya mere paas garam paani hai!! Abhi mera haath jal jata!!

She looked down, "I am sorry, Kuhu."

Kuhu: tujhe kya lagta hai? Tu jaan-bujhkar galti karegi aur sorry bolne se mai maaf kardungi?

Mishti: I am... I am so sorryKuhu. I really am

Kuhu: Dekh kar chala kar warna apna aankh donate karwade use nahi karna to

Mishti: I am sorry (he head was down)

Kuhu: thik hai!!

Kuhu went to her room, and Mishti ran again and went to the terrace.

She came and started crying
Kyun!!!?? Abir mujhse iss baat pe naaraz Nahi hota to main bhi kuch na kuch bolti use, lekin agar main kuch bolti Kuhu ke khilaf to puri family chali aati mere words sun'ne ke liye Lekin jab kuhu kuch bura bolti hai to sabke kaan kharab hojate hai? kisiko uski galti nahi dikhti? Sab MERI hi galti Hain sab mere wajah se horaha Hain. Ab main unke Ehsanfaramoshi nahi karungi ab mai ladayi nahi karungi ab khud pe kaabu rakhne Ka time ha naa hi ladne Ka... Sorry, aur thanks bolna seekhlo mishti...!!

When she opened her eyes she saw Jugnu bhaiya. He was looking carefully at her.

Jugnu bhaiya: kya hua Mishti Bhabhi aap itne Raat ko yahan kya kar rahi hai? Mai Abir bhaiya ko bulaun kya?

Mishti wiped her tears and said: Nahi jugnu bhaiya, thanks main bas jaa hi rahi thi.

She stood up and went to her room. She opened the door, and Abir was already sleeping. She went to the other side of the bed and covered herself with the same blanket from which Abir was covered. She took her badimaa's photo frame and hugged it as tight as she could and tears streaming from her eyes. She cried and cried till sleep took over her. The one side of the pillow was all wet by her tears.

Next morning

Abir had gone to do jogging. She walked to her Washroom and freshened up herself.

Down in the hall, everyone was having breakfast. Pin drop silence was in the hall. After breakfast, Kunal and MeenU went to the office. Nanu went to his room as he was feeling pain in his legs. Parul also went with Nanu to take care of him. Mishti was cleaning her room. Abir was in the hall on the table and started working from home. Kuhu was drinking her hot coffee and was talking with one of her clients. Mishti came down with a paper in her hand to ask Abir if it was important or if she could throw it. She was walking to Abir, and Kuhu was walking very fast while talking to her client. Kuhu and mishti bumped, and the hot, sizzling coffee falls on her hand and on her abdomen...

Mishti: aaahhh!! Abiirr?!! (The instant reaction of her when she is in pain)

The paper also got some patches of coffee. Hearing her painful voice, Abir came running to mishti

Abir: Oh My GodMishtii!! kaise lag gaya

Kuhu: areey bro yeh kal se hi dusri baar mujhse takra gai. Tujhe sach me apna aankh donate karadena chahiye, use to Karti nhi hai.

Mishti hissed as it was very much hot

Mishti looked at Abir and again looked at Kuhu

Abir whispered:" ab ladenge dono (and he rolled his eyes)
Mishti hears what Abir whispered

Mishti: I am sorry Kuhu main khud ise saaf kardungi I am really sorry.... (And she walked to the washroom nearby)

Abir was shocked that they didn't fight, and then he was relieved that Mishti didn't say anything to Kuhu. He thought that now Mishti has finally understood how to act in such cases

So that's all for today
I will try to update you as soon as possible. I hope you like it🤞❤️

~mish_carefree