33

he's talking about permanently moving me.

"i..." i can't think of how to even respond to that.

"he doesn't know i'm offering you this... he's expecting me to make you drop future charges but i can only do so much for my son," endeavor says. "i'm trying to help."

i stare him for a while.

"what is he holding against you?" i ask. "is he blackmailing you?"

his eyes widen which gives me my answer. he's willing to ruin a top hero's reputation if he's going down. did he plan all of this?

he's never going to leave me alone if i stay here but i can't just leave. this can't be the only solution.

"take some time to think about it and give aizawa your answer," he says. "if he sees us talking again, he will know."

i just nod.

"please forgive my son" he bows slightly which surprises me. he shouldn't be bowing to me!

"wait! don't apologize for someone else's actions," i start. "i know he's your son but this shouldn't fall on you, it's him who needs to apologize."

-

i was able to see takumi in the infirmary after i changed to my p.e uniform and i kept apologizing over and over again. he waved off my apologizes and kept saying it was okay.

aizawa stayed for a bit until he was called out by the principal and it was just us.

"what happened to you?"

"... this morning, i was going to work and i was pulled into an alley, they roughed me up a little and i got knocked out," takumi sighs. "i ended up in some bushes tied up and this dude dragged me out of the bushes and next to the pool, he burned me really bad and..."

his face turns sad which makes my chest heavy.

"he kicked me into the pool."

i don't say anything. what do you even say?

if i press charges, the number two hero can be destroyed and who knows what else he'll do. a restraining order doesn't always work. how much can the police really help?

"y/n, i said it was okay," takumi nudges me. i break out of my thinking and i just look at him. "i'm okay and you are too."

"yeah" my words seem so helpless. recovery girl comes back in and just tells him he'll be fine as long as the burn mark is looked after and to call any family to come get him and that the police have been reported of this. she tells me that i'm being called back to the office so i tell takumi to stay safe and to keep me updated when he gets home.

we say goodbye and aizawa is right outside. he motions for us to walk and we do.

"todoroki has been sent home with endeavor," he says. "i'm not completely sure what will become of him but endeavor filled me in on his offer to you."

"he's controlling all of this," i say. "i... i don't know what to do."

"you do what you need to do and you know you'll be supported in whatever you choose" he says. "unfortunately, i needed to inform your classmates, i'm sorry if you wanted to tell them yourself."

"no it's okay" i inform him. "so what happens now?"

"well your father is here so he needs to be explained the situation and the cops are here too," aizawa says. "but you have to choose to press charges or not soon."

i stop and so does he.

"it's unfair," my nose starts to run and tears form. "he's going to get away with this!"

aizawa places a hand on my shoulder.

"he may not get punished by the law but here? he will be watched and handled," he says. "and i'm sorry that it's all we can do."

"i hate him, he's just dragging everyone down if he's going to be found out!"

aizawa stays silent, only wiping a tear off my cheek and nudging to keep walking. we enter the room and i see dad on one of the seats. he runs to me and hugs me.

"y/n! i'm so glad you're safe! i can't believe this has been happening to you!" his voice, full of concern and worry.

"i'm sorry i didn't tell you."

"we're going to press charges and keep that bastard far away from you, right?" he says, hugging me tight.

"dad, i don't think we can't stay here," i frown. we pull apart and he gives me a confused look. "i don't even think we can stay in japan."

__
2 updates :)