31

mr. aizawa put in a substitute teacher for his day. the principal did take my phone and he called for endeavor to arrive. i wish i could text uraraka.

"is there anyone to help your statements?" midnight asks.

"um... bakugou katsuki" i say. my hands interlock tightly and my heart races. this is it.

i'm doing this.

-

they brought in bakugou and sat him down next to me.

"alright we'll be going over the evidence on your phone," the principal says. "endeavor is currently on his way."

the principal and the staff follow him to his computer and set up my phone to his computer.

"you really did it" bakugou says.

"yeah well... " i recall the events in the bathroom and visibly shiver. "he got me in the bathroom."

i hear his frustration as he curses.

"that half motherfucker!" he spats. we look over the staff at the computer, clicking and scrolling on the computer. their faces say it all. their shock, disappointment, and fear.

the principal talks to aizawa and he departs from the group and to us.

"alright now we want to hear from you," aizawa says. he finds a notepad and a pen from the desk nearby. "when it all started because i know you and him were very close."

"... well, it's known that me and todoroki were close friends, i bumped into him when i first made it to UA and he gave me the cold shoulder at first," i start. "but we slowly talked and we got to the point of calling each other best friends and we got really close and then... camp happened."

i look over at bakugou and he just grunts to continue. my palms get sweaty and i just take a deep breath.

"he started to get more... possessive over me, telling me not to hang around certain boys and wanting to know my location all the time, it was before the villains attacked," i see bakugou turn away. "when it was our big lunch, todoroki showed me his true feelings and intentions because he had seen me train with deku and sero..."

"what did he say?" he asks, writing down my words.

_

"why were you with them? i told you to just train with me" todoroki says. he dragged me to the forest not too far.

"we're here to train, shoto!" i laugh. "we have to all train so what's the deal? we're all good friends."

"that's not the point, i said no... you're my best friend," he says, stepping towards me. i give him a weird look.

"shoto are you okay? you've been acting strange," i say. "and you're saying weird things."

he grabs my shoulders and i look straight at him in confusion. he returns my gaze and stays silent for a bit.

"i'm always happy when i'm with you but the thought of you being with a boy angers me" his voice gets a bit low and his eyes just change, like they're glowing. a feeling of fear builds up in my chest. it's like he's someone i don't know.

"shoto... are you joking? you're scaring me," i try to step back but he won't let go of my shoulders. "let go."

"i don't ever want to let you go," he mutters. "and i'm never going to."

my body reacts and i roughly push him back.

"stop!" i stumble back and start running towards the camp site. i see the back of the building and just gun for it. bakugou appears in my view and i don't dare look back, i can hear his footsteps. luckily, he sounds far. bakugou turns to me before giving me a dirty look mixed with confusion.

"what the fuck are you running for?" i make it to him and grab him my his shoulders.

"help me! he's coming! something is wrong with him!"

"the fuck are you talking about? who?!" we both turn to see todoroki in the trees, running. i panic and look around and at bakugou.

"sorry" i grab bakugou's face with force and kiss him. i hear him take a big inhale, staggering back which makes us both lose our footing. his back hits the ground and his body breaks my fall. his hand goes to the back of my head and then we let go, panting. we stare at each other in shock.

we both turn to shoto to see a frightening expression on his face, his flames seeping out from his left side. bakugou shoves me up and takes my wrist.

"let's go with the others."

_

i clear my throat as mr. aizawa processes it.

"oh... what about the dorm and when the villai-" he gets cut off by someone entering the room.

it's endeavor.