4

i go down and see asui, uraraka, ashido, and the others girls all dressed casual and have their bags. they all look so cute. ashido puts her red sunglasses on uraraka and pulls us together.

"alright, let's go!" yaoyorozu says.

"why can't we go?" lida asks.

"because it's a girls only event" ashido says, sticking her tongue out.

"that's not fair!" kaminari huffs. ashido shrugs him off and and tells us to go. we wave goodbye at both boys but we're quickly stopped by mr. aizawa.

"where do you think you're going?" he asks. i hide behind uraraka and ashido hesitates to talk. yaoyorozu steps up.

"we're going into town to relax and shop" she says.

"after almost getting severely hurt by villains?" he asks. yaoyorozo smiles.

"we will be fine, we're just going out to shop" she says.

"i will be going with you all," mr. aizawa says, "unless you want one of the boys to go with you."

ashido whines and says it's supposed to be a girls only event.

"i think we can take care of ourselves," jiro says. "we can fight too."

"no, i will ask midnight if she will accompany you then" he says. he takes out his phone and starts to dial, turning away. asui pokes me and yaoyorozo and points to the gates opening by themselves. what? i look closely and see a whole dress floating with a hat. it's hagakure.

"let's go" ashido says. uraraka protests, whispering the trouble we'll get in but ashido and jiro get ready to run. i smile and grab uraraka's arm. we all dash to the gate and and barely make it out before we hear mr. aizawa yell. we run down the street and around the corner to an alley.

"that was so cool!" jiro laughs.

"d-do you think he'll run after us?" uraraka asks.

"it's okay" ashido says. i laugh and yaoyorozo does too.

"yaoyorozo, i don't know how you had the balls to speak to him first" i laugh.

"eh it wasn't that scary and please, you can call me momo for short," she says. "the others do."

"okay, momo" i say. hagakure calls our attention.

"now let's go shopping!" she yells. we walk back out into the streets and walk towards the outdoor mall. we stay in a group and enter a clothing store. it wasn't so full and the greeter looked surprised at all of us coming in.

-

we visited so many stores and after a while, we went to the food court to eat.

"we should let two go so we can save this table," jiro says. "who knows what they want?"

"i'm just going to get ice cream" i say.

"cinnamon rolls for me!"

"crepes!"

"i'll get ice cream too."

"okay," jiro says. "y/n and momo you guys go first since you both want the same thing."

me and momo get up and head to the store called 'below freezing' and go up to the stand.

"are you okay after the whole summer camp thing?" momo asks.

"of course, why?" i ask. such a sudden question.

"well you've been closer with bakugou after that and i thought maybe something bad happened" she says. she's not wrong.

"i'm fine, something just happened with.. training and he helped me" i say. she nods and we get our desired flavor of ice cream. i get two scoops and so does she. after paying, we head back and the others go. we don't eat until everyone has their orders.

"y/n, i saw someone go into your room today" jiro says smirking. "bakugou~."

i stare at her and all the girls gasp. uraraka's face goes red and i see hagakure's gloves go to her face.

"oh that was..." i chuckle nervously, trying to come up with an excuse.

"boys aren't allowed on our side," ashido says, smirking. "but love makes us do crazy things huh?"

"it's not like that," i laugh. "he's just a good friend."

"he scares me" hagakure says.

"well you know who's been acting really weird lately?" ashido asks. we all tune in and wait for the gossip. "todoroki."

i tense up at the sound of his name.