11

the game ended and luckily, the girls won. we were all rounded up. taking a look around, it was mostly boys who were roughed up like lida, kirishima, and mineta especially.

"alright so the girls won and now we'll announce the reward" mr. aizawa says.

"the reward is no more punishment!" all might yells excitedly.

"yes! that's what i'm talking about!" ashido yells as we all smile and celebrate in high fives and hugs while the boys moan and whine in defeat.

"teacher, what would've been our reward?" kirishima asks.

"dunking the girls in water" mr. aizawa says. they all whine. we dodged a bullet!

-

we went back into the dorm building and in the common rooms, classmates argued.

"idiot, it's not our fault you guys are slow!" ashido says.

"you only caught us because we had to drag kaminari after he shocked himself!" lida argues.

"that's not our fault," hagakure says. i chuckle and they glare at us. "besides mineta tried to stick himself to my chest!"

"hey no fighting" mr. aizawa says. uraraka pokes me and asks if i want to go to her room. i say yes and we go after saying bye. we go to her floor and room and enter.

"y/n, what happened at the camp?" she asks. "i-if you're okay with talking about it!"

i nod and i point at the door. she shows confusion and i tap my ear. someone could be listening... like him.

uraraka nods and looks under the door for feet and even cracks open the door. i look out the window and see no one. it's safe.

"well you know me and shoto- i mean todoroki were best friends," i start. "we got really close when the first attack happened and especially when the camp was announced.

"it was weird seeing him get so comfortable around someone even when i knew just as much as everyone else does... anyway i noticed him being more observant than usual with me like watching me eat, training alone, and other stuff.

"i thought it was just the 'i'm just looking out for you because you're my friend' thing and that's what he even told me but it just seemed more than that but i ignored it because he was my best friend and i trusted him so at the camp, he stood by me through everything or at least he tried until i had to take remedial classes while he was out there."

the moments relive themselves in my head and i stay quiet. i was so stupid.

"y/n?" uraraka gives me a worried expression.

"sorry, can we do this another time?" i ask. "and change the subject?"

"yeah of course" she says. we do just that.

two hours later and i say goodbye to uraraka and head up to my room. i unlock my door and get in. i don't even bother turning on the light and just change my pants to something comfortable and get into bed. i pull up the sheets and close my eyes.

-

something is squeezing me really tight. i try to move but it doesn't budge. i open my eyes a little and see two arms wrapped around me. what?

"wh-"

"what took you so long?" i hear in my ear. "i was waiting for you for a while."

"i... "

"who were you with?" he asks. his arm tightens even more and my eyes water up until it spills out onto my face. "mmm... i missed you."

i'm careless. i just came in here and didn't even check for anything. one of his hands go in front of me and his fingers light with flames. the flames change shape quickly into a swan.

"i practiced this just for you... i knew you'd like it," he says. "don't make a sound... or i'm going to have to make an accident but let's just make sure."

todoroki forcibly turns me over and i see a piece of cloth in his hand. i completely freeze before pushing him away and hitting him with my fists. i'm at the edge of the bed and i hit the floor hard.

"y/n!" i see him sit up on my bed but i get on my knees and start for the door. "where are you going?"

my hand extends for the door but i feel extremely cold around my feet. i turn around to see ice covering my ankles to my toes.