"Are you...perhaps waiting for someone here, sir?", this doctor with the name tag 'Park Chanyeol' asked me making me a bit flustered.

"Umm...I...yeah, I was waiting...for you. I want to talk with you for a while. Can I, Dr Park?", his eyes grew bigger as if he did not expect that he was the person I waited for.

Despite the small shocked expression he gave, he still nodded after that agreeing to have a talk with me.

❤❤❤

He offered me a can of energy drink when we arrived at the park on the ground floor. After I introduced myself before we came here, we did not speak a word along the way but now we surely will. I just need to speak up first.

"What can I help you, Mr Jeon?", he asked me as he sat next to me at the chair.

Both of us pulled the tab of the can at the same time but I did not drink while he did. I looked at him trying to analyse what kind of person he is. He looked carefree for a doctor.

"Do you...know the patient in that room?", I asked him.

He turned to see me with a thinking look. Then, he pointed at me as if he got what I meant.

"Park Chaeyoung, is it?", he asked me back and I could only nodded to it. "She's a friend from school. Why, Mr Jeon?", he told me.

I slowly nodded again.

"School...from high school?", I asked.

He shook his head.

"Even before that. We've been friends since in the kindergarten. Same primary school, same high school...but then, we never see each other again. I got offered to study in UK and we just met again few days ago when I heard she got admitted here.", he elaborated on how far he knew Chaeyoung which made me a bit jealous of his story.

He remembered a lot about her. Plus, he knew her since kindergarten. I lost nine years of memory and that made me envy him.

"You're her boyfriend, right?", his sudden question made me choked on the drink I was sipping.

He quickly patted my back while saying sorry for the sudden question.

"How...you know that?", I asked him.

"Everyone knows. I mean...most of the nurses here know you. Jeon Jungkook, the heir of J Corp, a multimillionaire company in the country. They know you're Park Chaeyoung's boyfriend and they know about your accident.", he told me something I did not expect to hear from him. "Oh, please don't misunderstand me. I'm just very friendly with everyone here. The nurses, the doctors and even the patients. So, I know a lot of stories roaming around here.", he added.

I smiled a bit at his statement.

"If you don't mind...how's your memory? You have amnesia, right?", he carefully asked that question to me.

I nodded as I exhaled at ease. He made me feel a bit comfortable with him now.

"I remember...the accident I had. I lost nine years of my memory and I lost my memory of her.", I answered with a faint smile.

"That sounds sad...even though I've heard from others, it's still sad. I hope you stay strong. I pray that sooner or later...your memory comes back. Okay?", he told me as he patted my shoulder in a friendly way.

"Have you met her?", he asked me.

I shook my head.

"I was here the day she got admitted but she didn't want to see me. Since then, I came here everyday but I never go to greet her.", I told him as I waited for him to ask the reason why I acted like that.

"She wants to see you. But, she doesn't want to see you in her current condition.", he said something that made me a bit shocked.

"She told you that?", I asked him.

He shook his head before he stood up and stepped away before turning to see me.

"She didn't tell me but I know it myself. When I met her for the first time after so long, she cried telling that she hated to let anyone see her in her current condition. She felt like she is burdening others. If there's something I can tell you about her that others haven't told you yet, I tell you now. She hates to burden the people around her. She's an independent woman, Mr Jeon. She loves to do everything alone. Do you know she can modify her own bicycle from a three tires at the back to one when she was just six? That girl is really something...", he chuckled at the end of his own words.

His chuckle made me smile a little. I never knew that piece of information about Chaeyoung from anyone before this. I should be friends with this doctor friend of hers.

"She will be discharged two days from now. You don't want to visit her before that?", he asked me.

I slowly shook my head to the question. As much as I want to visit her and greet her, I am not willing to see her unhappy to meet me. Maybe I will just meet her after she is discharged.

"Hmm...I think you need some help, Jungkook. Oh, can I call you Jungkook? Tell me if you're not okay with it.", I giggled as I shook my head at him.

"I don't mind it. Anyway...what kind of help, Dr Park?", I asked him before he sat down next to me again and gave me a side hug.

He smiled before he said to me, "Just call me hyung, Jungkook. And I just had a brilliant idea in my head."

❤❤❤

Okay, happiness is really coming back. Soon. Next. Chapter. 😬

🤗🤗