chapter 6

y/n pov

Before I could do anything, the black smoke teleported me and Denki somewhere else. We were in the middle of a huge rocky field with some caves. "Hey, Denki!" I called: "Yes, y/n?", Denki asked back.

"Any idea  where we are?" I asked. '' I don't know, I haven't been paying attention, '' says Denki, this is not good, neither of us has been paying attention and now we don't know where we are. Then a bunch of guys appears out of nowhere. I bet they were all hidden behind the rocks. '' Ok Denki, I have a plan '', '' Do you? please tell me now cause we are going to die ?! Denki shouts.

'' Calm down, you idiot! Use your quirk across the area! That way they die faster! "I scream. 'Are you trying to kill people here ?! '' 'of course! they're trying to kidnap me and Alice! If I don't fight back, who knows what they're going to do to us! " I yell back. Then I feel something wet on my face, my stomach hurts like hell and my legs feel like jelly. After about a second, I realize what's going on.

Fuck, my ink illness!

Denki pov

I look around for any other help. Come on, there must be some security guards or something around here! Then I hear someone coughing violently. I look next to me to see y / n on the ground hyperventilating. '' * coughing * fuck * coughing * why n-n-now of all time ?! '' says y / n on the ground. what's happening to y / n? why is he melting? how is this happening? Could it be a drawback to his quirk? or is it a disease that I do not know?

There is no time for that now Denki! y/n is suffering and you have to do something about that now! I look around panicking and see that there is a small cave that I and y/n can hide in. I quickly grab y/n and make a run for the cave. while in the cave y/n condition seems to be getting worse and worse by the second. '' hey y/n! are you doing okay?'' '' Denki, my skin is melting *coughing* My face is covered in ink *coughing* and I feel like I'm being crushed alive *coughing* how do you think I feel?!'' he yells at me while coughing. 

''I'm sorry! I do not know what to do! so many things are happening so fast! '' I Scream, what to do! What to do! '' Don't worry about me * coughing * worry about those bad guys outside * coughing * they'll kill you as soon as they get here! '' Wait, he's thinking I'd leave him alone with no way to defend himself! ''There is no way! I'm not leaving you alone now! Saving people is a hero's job, that means you too! '' I tell him. '' Well, don't blame them if they catch you * coughing * I want to die! '' He says, I scold him in response: '' Don't say things like that man, I know he hurts but he does it will be okay. ''

It's not going to be okay. Then I hear a loud explosion, look out and see Jiro and Momo throwing grenades at the bad guys. ''Alice, are you okay? '' Jiro yells, '' I'm fine, luckily he missed me. '' I look up and see Alice flying with a weapon in her hand, I begin to waving up, hoping that she will see me. Luckily she did and now she is flying towards me. "Hey, Denki, what are you doing ..." she stops when she sees y/n on the ground coughing and crying in pain. '' OH MY GOD! hold on, I'll get the medicine!'' she screams while panicking.

She takes her backpack and starts looking for medicine. Then she takes out a bottle with the medicine in it and takes out a small pill. Then she takes the pill and shoves it down his throat. That must have hurt a lot. '' ow, stop it * cough * It hurts * cough * '' he screams in agony "I know, but I have to, or it'll hurt even more" she tells him. After a while, he calms down and now is sleeping, Alice turns to me: "Hey Denki, can you keep a secret?" "Yes, sure! '' I answer.

'' Don't tell anyone about this okay. not teachers and not our classmates. I don't want the school to panic about this, please? '' She asked me. I mean should I? If I tell UA, maybe they will expel them, but if I don't say anything, he may suffer even more! I turn to Alice and ask her, "Will he be okay?" She replies, "Yes, he'll be okay. It's just a downside to his quirk." Oh thank god, it's just a drawback. I look outside to see almost all the bad guys defeated, only a couple were standing. "Momo we need more grenades!" Jiro yells "I can't do more, I'm too tired." Not good but then I hear a loud bang. '' what te Fu - '' '' What was flying through the ceiling ?! '' screams Momo. After a minute we hear someone else talking.

"Don't worry students! We're here! Stay where you are! We'll find you guys soon!" "The pros! They're here! It took a long time. But finally, here they are and this is a relief. I run to Jiro and Momo with Alice behind me. "Oh, hey Denki! Where have you been ..." " Jiro says until she noticed y/n unconscious body. "Um, what happened to him? "She asked. "The bad guy knocked him out, that's all. " Alice said before me. "oh, okay. I'm just glad it's over now " says Momo. "Yes me too. Can't wait to go home! '' I say stretching out my arms. after a few minutes, the professional hero arrives and stops the bad guys on the ground. meanwhile, me and the others bring y / n to the hospital.

I hope this will never happen again

I'm not dead yet guys. took a while but I'm back! sorry if it's short, I'll try to make the next chapter longer. until next time.