Chapter 11

At the Expo everyone was going crazy and poor Happy was out front not knowing a thing.

"Nobody's answering the phone. Whats going on?" Happy asks Natasha.

"Get in the car. Take me to Hammer Industries." Nat says to him.

"Im not taking you anywhere." Happy says.

"Fine. You want me to drive?" Nat questions.

"No, Im driving. Get in the car." Happy says and they both got in now heading to Hammer Industries.

The drones were after one person and people not knowing this were now running for their lives. Though the drones had stopped they aimed their guns up aiming for Tony.

The drones were unstoppable they werent gonna stop until Tony Stark was dead.

"You got multiples coming on you." Rhodey says.

"Lets get this away from the Expo." Tony says.

As Tony lead the drones and Rhodey away. Happy and Natasha were quickly on their way to Hammer's.

"When we arrive I need you to watch the perimeter. Im gonna enter the facility and take down the target. Then I'll find her." Nat says changing in the back.

Happy got distracted by watched Nat change that he almost crashed.

"Watch the road." Nat says.

"I got it. I got it... Wait you said find her? Find who?" Happy asks.

"Willa. Hammer's son admitted to kidnapping her." Nat says.

Tony again was leading the drones away and Tony and Rhodey were trying their best to make sure Tony was hurt. Though some drones went back to the Expo, Tony and Rhodey had to get them away. Even if Rhodey wasnt in full control.

Now arriving at Hammer Industries, Nat and Happy got of the car.

"Stay in the car." Nat says.

"Im not staying in the car." Happy says.

"I said stay in the car." Nat says.

"What are you wearing?" Happy asks as Nat went to the door.

"Look Im not letting you go in there alone. Especially not when Willa is in there." Happy says.

"You want to help keep the car running." Nat says and unlocked the door.

"Okay." Happy says opening the door and running in.

An alarm went off and Ivan knew he had to get out of there, but he had something else to do first.

Willa had no idea what was going on at the Expo and she didnt really care cause all she could think about was fire. The pain in her chest wasnt as bad as it was before, but it was still there.

As she sat there on the ground she heard the door unlock and in walked a big metal suit kind of like her father's.

"Well.. What are you waiting for?" Willa questions.

What was the point of fighting back when she couldnt. She has no control over what has happened to her and this machine is much bigger and stronger then she is.

"I will not hurt you young one. Your father yes, but you no. You are free. Stay here or run off its up to you, but there are guards on the lower level so I would be careful. Good luck young one." Ivan says.

He walked out of the room leaving the door open and he flew out in his suit. Willa looked at the open door should she run and face guards and be thrown back in or wait for someone to help her.