Chapter 1

Two years ago Tony Stark was kidnapped and almost killed, but he made a design that saved his life. With that design he had become a hero known as IronMan.

Two years he has been playing the game of superhero and everyone loves him even more. Though before he became IronMan he had become close to his daughter. Then he becomes a hero and they are only close for about a week.

Tony went back to his old way of pushing Willa away. Willa was now a 16 year old kid still wanting her father's attention, but now she seems to be giving up.

After all she is homeschool, has no friends, and her father is a hero of the world who pushed her away.... Again.

Though what they didnt know was that someone was longing to destroy Tony and everything he holds dear.

Tony had reopened the StarkExpo and there he was making the grand entrance making everyone cheer for the IronMan. He was giving a speech about making the StarkExpo longer in New York.

Though as everyone was watching a video, Tony went to the back to check his blood and the toxins were now at 19%.

As Tony and Happy got into the car Tony was given subpoena and had to head to Washington DC.

"Great this is just great." Tony says.

"You know, Pepper could easily bring Willa to DC. Its not a problem." Happy says.

"Nah. Leave her home. Let her hang out with friends." Tony says and drives the car.

(In California a few weeks ago)

Willa was walking alone in the park. She just needed some air. After all she had no one to talk to right now. Pepper had to help Tony in New York with the soon to be opening of the StarkExpo.

So Willa was alone nothing out of the ordinary, but as she just walked she was approached by some girls who were all whispering to each other.

"Willa Stark, the bastard child of Tony Stark. All alone... I wonder why?" The girl asks.

Willa ignored her and tried to walk pass, but they stopped her.

"You think your important because Daddy is a hero. Well your nothing. All you are is just a mistake. We know it, the world knows it, your father knows it, and you know it." The girl says and knocked Willa on to the grass.

"See ladies without Daddy or his little helper monkeys Willa cant fight back. So sad. Weak little Daddy's girl. Though can you be one if Daddy doesnt want you?" The girl asks.

Her and her friends laughed and walked away. Willa didnt know why they do this to her. She didnt even know these people. As she tried to get up someone held out their hand. Willa looked up and saw a boy standing there.

"Here let me." The boy says.

Willa took his hand and he helped her up. For a second she scanned his face and she knew he looked familiar.

"Im Justin. Justin Hammer Jr, but everyone calls me Jesse and I know your name. Willa Stark, Your brave." Jesse says.

"How so? I was just knocked around like dirt." Willa says.

"I meant standing up to Stane and still willing to show yourself after being kidnapped and dropped from the sky. Those bitches are just jealous." Jesse says.