Chapter 9

Willa went to the park as she had to think about what had just happened to her. The pain from time to time kept hurting her.

"Why did I touch crap? I shouldnt have. Willa what is wrong with you?" Willa questions.

She was walking around the park talking to herself when she bumped into someone.

"Hey Willa. You okay?" Jesse asks.

"Yeah. Please leave me alone." Willa says.

Willa went to walk passed him when he grabbed her arm and his grip was tight.

"Ow. Jesse let go." Willa says.

"Im sorry Willa." Jesse says and knocked her out.

He made it look like she had fainted and then he placed her in his car. He took her to his families jet and it was going faster then a jet really should.

When Willa came too she was tied up in a plane seat. Jesse was in front of her and he hand his hand on her cheek.

"Why are you doing this?" Willa asks.

"Your a Stark. My dad says you have to go." Jesse says.

"But your not your father. Im not mine. My dad is gonna be pissed when he finds out." Willa says.

"Like he'll even realize what happened." Jesse says.

Willa just rolled her eyes and looked out the window and she even saw that they were going to fast. Jesse moved Willa's hair from her neck and saw the burn mark.

"What happened?" Jesse asks.

"Nothing. Dont touch me and let me go. Where are we going?" Willa asks.

"Queens, New York my dad's company." Jesse says.

It wasnt long before they landed and he took Willa inside. Justin Hammer was in the room and looked at the tied up teen.

"Ahh, Willa Stark. Welcome... Oh do you know Ivan. He tried to kill your father. Such a cool guy." Justin says.

"I told you no daughter. You let her go." Ivan says.

"For a guy who wanted to kill my father he wants you to let me go. So let me go." Willa says.

"No. Ivan you work on those drones. Son, place the girl in the room." Justin says.

"None of you will get away with this. My dad will find out and you all will be goners." Willa says.

Jesse pulled her away and placed her into the room. He closed the door and stood in front of it. Willa had to know he was sorry about this and that he cared about her.

"Willa..." Jesse says.

"Get away from me!" Willa yells at him, but then her chest started burning.

"Ow. Ow..Holy...Shh." Willa says and clenched above her chest.

Jesse used that as a way to get out of the room and locked it from the outside.

"Somethings wrong with Willa. She has a burn above her chest and she was feeling so pain. Dad, she might need a doctor." Jesse says.

"She's yanking your chain. She wants out so she can call IronMan to save her. Now the bots on being sent to the Expo and Ivan is locked up. Now come along son, you are gonna watch me finally take down the Stark name once and for all." Justin says entering his car.

"But..." Jesse says following into the car.

"But what? What now?" Justin asks as the door closed.

"What if Willa gets out? What if Tony Stark comes looking for her? What happens when everyone learns the truth? We can go to jail." Jesse says.

"Well lets see if we get caught? I freed a criminal which is a minimum of 25 years in prison. You kidnapped Willa. There for your looking at 2 years in juvie and 11 years in prison once your 18. So you wouldnt be free until 2023. Dont worry we wont get caught my plan is gonna work and Stark is going down." Justin says.

(Back at the Hammer Industries)

Willa was locked in a room occasionally being in pain. The pain kept growing and it wasnt going to stop. Its gotten stronger its as if her body was hitting puberty again, but it was much worse.

"Okay. This is the second time you have been kidnapped Willa. Think." Willa says to herself.

There had to be something that could help her. She was in a room there was a bed. So it was nicer then her last kidnapping.

"Okay Willa, you just need a way to get a message out." Willa says.

She looked around the room for anything that would help her. She found nothing.

"Hey cool a bathroom." Willa says entering it.

She looked around and saw a shower curtain. Hammer may have kidnapped her, but she was at a totally loss. Then she remembered something Happy told her last year.

(One Year Ago)

"Okay if you are every kidnapped again and there is a way to make a sign or signal of some sort. Then thats what you do." Happy says.

"So if I was trapped in a light house. I would need to get to the light and send out a signal." Willa says.

"Thats right and if you were stuck in a locked room and there is a curtain of some sort you can always find some way to make a sign on it." Happy says.

(Present Day)

"Thank you Happy and Hammers as well for giving me a nice room to play in." Willa says.

She had to act fast so she torn the curtain to the shower down and placed it on the floor. Every 5 seconds she felt that pain again in her chest, but that didnt matter now.

"Okay they gave me a bathroom with a shower... Shampoo." Willa says.

She opened the cupboard doors on the sink and grabbed out shampoo and other soaps.

"This better be... Ow... Son of a... Stupid pain." Willa says.

She used the soaps to make a giant W. It was liker her calling card to come save her.

"Perfect now I just need a way to get it out the window." Willa says.

She left her sign in the bathroom and went to the small window. It barely opened and the pain in her chest was getting worse.

"Stop! Im trying to.." Willa says.

She was now angry that fire shot out of her hands and hit her sign. She just stood there and the fire burnt the sign up. Then the fire just went out.

"What the hell has happened to me?" Willa says looking at her hands that were slightly smoking.

The sign was destroy and she was alone. There was no point in doing anything now. Someone will come for her.... Maybe. Though does she really need to be saved. She's a monster now and everyone will soon know it.