😭|Chapter - Fifteen|😭

Začít od začátku

But before she could pickup her phone, lemon juice was there on her table. served by one of her office staff, she give a bewildered look to the men who passed a sweet smile to her.

"Aapko yeh kisne dene kaha?" she ask in amusement, while removing the cover from the glass.

"Unhone mujhe unka naam batane se mana kiya hai ma'am." the men replied in polite manner, giving a apologetic look to her for not revealing the secret person name.

"Koi baat nahi...sirf itna kahiye kya unhone gale main tabiz pehna tha?" naina ask in soft tone, taking one sip of her juice to be amazed again, as it was tasting so sweet and sour just like the way she like.

"Itna maine dhyan nahi diya, woh sirf mujhse aake keh kar gaye ki aapke liye meetha aur khatta nimbu paani banau." He informed, and she nodded sadly asking him to leave.

"Mr.khan mujhe urgently aap se baat karni hain." naina dialed his phone number from the land-line.

"Sorry i have some work, khuda hafiz." he refused to come politely, and cut her phone the next sec.

"God sameer, tum itna ajeeb kyun behave kar rahe ho mere saath. aisa bhi kya kar diya hai maine tumhare saath." she muttered grumpily, keeping back the receiver in annoyance.

Sameer is siting like a lifeless person in the whole empty hall, lights were off, like his life even the atmosphere became very dark and silent...nothing is left for him.

"Ek naina thi woh bhi ab kisi aur ki honewali hain." he laughed weakly on his fate, and closed his eye to get rid from her smiling face images.

"Itni mohabath karke kya mila mujhe? dhoka...nafrat...beizzati, kyu lekin...kya kisi ko dil se chahna gunah hain? Aisa hone laga toh is duniya mein har koi pyaar se nafrat karega." He spoke in infuriated tone, lifting up her photograph from the table and caressing her beautiful face in weak smile.

"Itni pyari muskaan hai tumhari, kaise koi fida nahi hoga." he added in intense voice, in impulsiveness his lips placed on hers, tears rolling down of pain.

He had got mad for her, in her love, he will ruined his life for sure if she will get married with kabir. He have no hatred for him neither for her father who provoked her against him, but deep down his heart is yearning for her...he want her, he want her to be with him as his wife.

The dream he had seen of spending his rest of the life with his naina will be remain as his dream only now.

"Bhaijaan." he was shaken with the sweet voice of his sister.

He looked up at her, and saw her staring him in confusion. what is she doing here? At his house suddenly.

"Mariam Appi aap." he stood up in shock, taking her name with a heavy breath.

"Haan main, assalam walaikum bhaijaan." she wished in simple way, the chirpiness was lost in her tone.

"Walaikum assalam appi, kaisi hain aap?" he asked formally, asking her to sit down comfortablely.

"Aap bataiye bhaijaan, yeh kya haal bana rakha hai aapne? ghar main itna andhera rakha hain...aankhein bhi itni sujhi hui hai jaise ki kal raat soye hi na ho aap...aur aapki aawaz bhi bahut dard bhari lag rahi hai, Kya baat hai?" Mariam questioned him in concern tone, aching his heart again. he shook his head and forced a small smile on his dull face.

"Aisa kuch nahi hai appi, woh yunhi akela tha toh light off kardi sari." he lied, avoiding to look his sister who is very smart in catching his lie.