😭|Chapter - Fifteen|😭

Dedicating this update to all of them who asked me to post this story...! ❤

"Are you in your sense kabir?" naina couldn't believe that her father have fixed her marriage with her childhood best friend, without even informing her.

"Yes sweetheart, believe nahi ho toh uncle ji ko phone karlo." he said with a big happy smile, and sameer felt his leg getting jelly and frozed on the marble floor.

"Congratulation to both of you, allah tum dono ki zindagi humesha khushiyon aur pyaar se bhare." sameer spoke with a painful smile, and opening the door of her cabin. he exited the place where he was getting tortured by seeing this both together.

"Ya allah, maine aisa kaunsa gunah kar diya jo uski itni badi saza mili mujhe...naina se puri shiddat se pyaar kiya maine, usko apna sab kuch mana, lekin woh..." He wasn't able to speak, the heartbreaking news he had just listened was tantalizing him. How could his naina get married to someone else in front of his eyes? He loved her with all his heart, given her every rights on him before marriage. But yet, she chosen kabir over him and his endless love.

"Khuda na kare lekin agar kabir ne meri naina ko khush nahi rakha, toh main uske abbu ko kabhi maaf nahin karuga...unhi ki wajah se aaj yeh sab ho raha hain, jaan bujh kar woh naina ko us market leke gaye taki woh darr jaye." He continued in hateful eye and exasperated tone, her father is the main reason why did they separated from each other.

"Lekin naina...woh toh mujhe janti haina, use bhi mujhpe bharosa nahi hai ki mein aisa kabhi nahi karuga? Ya allah yeh kya kar diya aapne mere saath." He added more in chocked tone, collapsing down on his desk where no one was there except him.

"Papa aapne mera rishta kabir ke saath fix kar diya? aur mujhe bataya bhi nahi." Naina shouted her beloved father on the call, her tone wasn't sweet and loving anymore.

"Calm down my baby, tu ghar aa hum shanti se baith kar baat karege is bare main." her father replied in casual tone, and it rose up her anger. like seriously? How someone can be cool and quiet when their marriage is being joined without their knowledge.

"Mujhe kuch nahi sunna, aapne ek baar bhi mujhe pucha nahi ki main kabir se shadi karna chahti hoon ya nahi." She yelled at him with a dissapointend look, and closed her eye in guilt for speaking in this way with her father who never raised his voice on her.

"Tujhe puchta toh kya tu sahi se Haan kehti, dekh beta sameer tere layak nahi hain...he is just an ordinary employee of your office, kya tu uske saath khush rahegi shadi ke baad? Kabir is a well educated boy and now even he is working with his father in their office, infact kal hi usne ek deal bhi crack ki apne smartness se...tu hi bol ab kya maine galat kiya kuch uske saath teri shadi fix karke?" He explained his perspective on kabir in very soft voice, forcing her to reconsider on her decision of rejecting her best friend.

Kabir is a nice guy, and they know each other since childhood. there won't be any harm if she'll say Yes to him.

Naina thought, and then utter in plain voice - "ghar aake baat karti hoon."

She ended their talk, and clutched her head in annoyance as it was paining badly because of all this new drama in her life. God what next step should she take now? she is confused as hell as not understanding what is right and wrong for her and her future. she loves sameer, she cares for him, but now after last night ugly battle and conversation between them have confused her about her feelings for him. She can't decide if sameer is a perfect partner for her to whom she knows hardly, or kabir to whom she knows since childhood.

"Kya karu...kuch samjh nahi aa raha mujhe, yeh kaisi mushkil hai bhagwan ji, kise chunu main apne liye?" naina mumbled in irritation, pressing her thumb on her forehead. she was about to call her manager to get her a fresh lemon juice as it will relief her stress and pain both.