"If you don't want me to eat you alive right here in this car so that you end up limping in the whole party. JUST.KEEP.YOUR.MOUTH.AND.HAND.FUCKING.SHUT" Jeongguk voice was low and deep, and it was almost like the soul has left Taehyung's body, and all of his movement stopped in a halt.

He huffed, crossing his hands in annoyance looking like an angry puppy. And how bad Jeongguk wants to teach his puppy that what will happen to someone when they disobey their master. Cause, after all, Jeongguk was the satan of the college. He never showed this side to Taehyung. But the blondie was getting on his nerves so much.

He walked past to the car after clutching Tae on his seat, and then he closed his seat-belt and started driving to the party.

AT THE PARTY

"For the sake of our farewell. Please don't try to do something which made me regret my decision to take you here." Jeongguk said warning evident on his voice, and Tae swore he never felt so intimidated from Jeongguk.

"That depends on my mood." Tae still dared to play the sassy one. He was still shivering by the mere thought of the Satan he just encountered a while ago. But still, he chooses to ignore it.

[Let's pray for Taehyung's ass later.]

Taehyung and Jeongguk both entered in the party. And the moment they entered. The whole party went with a cheerful scream. Everyone was so eager to have a look at the college's infamous couple.

They all screamed and cheered for them. Tae and Gguk both were surprised to hear so many cheers for them. How much everyone loves them, how much everyone ships them. Many of the couples came out with their sexuality only after getting inspired by them. How many claps were started to voice out? It was like the farewell was waiting for them.

Oh, how much they were gonna regret if they didn't come here TOGETHER.

Tae and Gguk give a silent glance to each other and then nodding in realization, maybe sharing some words of agreement with their telepathy. After that, they both smiled and cheered happily welcomed themselves by the greeting.

After a while of being together, they both parted their ways, or we can say Tae got snatched from Jeongguk, and some girls started questioning their relations.

"Tsk, he just left me like that. Leaving me. Look at him being all giggly and smiley. Just a while ago. He didn't even wanna come here." Jeongguk huffed and making himself comfortable in the wine area.

The party was no different from a bar. Like there was alcohol, dance floor, poll dance, cards, games, and many more. Their juniors took great care of their final day in college.

Jeongguk started taking the sweet and bitter aroma of vodka while eyeing every move of Taehyung. It was like meeting him for the first time.

Taehyung was kept in the moment as he starts talking with the girls. Giggling and showing all his boxy-smile. Suddenly his eyes met with Jeongguk, and he almost felt his knees wobble with the intense stare the raven head was giving him. He felt so open in Jeongguk's gaze, but he still tries to keep his calm and controlling him to not jump upon Jeongguk like a horny cat.

"Come on, Taehyung Sunbae." A sweet voice interrupted him out of his trance and he looked at a boy from junior year asking him for a dance.

"Will you dance with me?" If it were like other times Tae would say no cause he knows Jeongguk gets possessive over all these things but since they are on a so not agreement mode. He decided to let himself move a little bit.

"Yah... are you crazy? Jeongguk sunbae will kill you for touching him?" A girl warned the other boy.

"Oh, no no..no. It's okay; it's our last party anyway. He just wants to spend some time with me. It's a simple dance anyway. I am sure Jeongguk won't mind." with that Taehyung smiled and glanced shortly toward Jeongguk before turning to dance with the cute guy.

They both start to dance on the floor. The guy started to put his hands on Taehyung waist and then started moving slowly.

Tae smiled towards the cute guy and started roaming his hands on his ears and hair and eyeing Jeongguk from time to time.

Jeongguk was getting impatient from time to time and how bad he wanted to kill the guy who was touching Taehyung. Tae was enjoying teasing Jeongguk. It was almost like he was triggering the monster inside him. He knew very well where all of these things will end up but still, he wanted him to feel the same pain he felt while seeing Jeongguk with Jieun.

"Sunbae!!" Suddenly a voice interrupted Jeongguk, and he saw Jieun beside him.

"Oh hi, are you okay?" was the first words Jeongguk said to Jieun. He grew protective over the girl. But the thing is it was nothing more than like protecting. He never felt love toward her. He always felt protective toward her cause that time, Taehyung was not with him. There was only this empty sense left in him.

Taehyung always makes Jeongguk felt love, care, protection, and understanding. But he never intends to be the weakness. He remained as the biggest strength of Jeongguk, and that's what makes Jeongguk love him more.

We always think that by acting weak, one can make the other fell in love. Making someone's weakness is the only way to hold power upon them. Like Jieun thinks. But Love is far from boundation. If you strangle it with the rope of pressure. It will die. Use the rope to save your love fallen in a deep pit. It will bloom. Be the strength of your love; don't strangle it.

Hii guys, hmm.. so much learning about love in this new chapter. As for my explanation to not able to post last two days was cause as I said I was into a problem. Actually my family was into a problem. And I was running from it like a coward. But I decided against it. I choose to stand up with them and be their pillar. I am glad I started to take my step towards it. We are still dealing with it but the thing is I am feeling more responsible person as for now. I have updated my profile links of Youtube, Twitter and Instagram. You can follow me there for more excited Vkook related content, theories, reels, Fanarts and many more. I will love to get your support.

[And also last chapter will be the epilogue so don't miss it.]

Bye Bye my purples.💜💜💜