"Grazie."- I said and kissed his cheek. 

"My absolute pleasure, angel."- answered Leonardo and we went to the dinning room. 

We ate breakfast and chatted about our plan for the day: Marcel texted me that I have to confirm last details for the winter collection before its launch, so I have to go to the headquarters. Leo said that he can go with me to what I instantly said sì. I love spending time with him.

Him.

After I got dressed, I waited for Cami in the bedroom. 

In no time she was out and cazzo, she looks ravishing

Elegant makeup and flawless hairstyle. Cream coloured set that consists of long sleeved top and skirt hugs her curves unimaginably good. The top offers tiny glimpse of her delightful chest; the skirt clings to her delicious ass, beautiful hips and slim legs just right. Black belt makes nice accent on her slender waist. Necklace with my name is dangling on her pretty neck, bracelets are shining brightly, just like rings. Her alluring fragrance is as sultry as ever. 

"You look gorgeous, angel

"You look gorgeous, angel."- I spoke sincerely and kissed her forehead as cute blush appeared on her cheeks. 

"Grazie mille. You love incredibly handsome."- said softly Camila and kissed my cheek at what I smiled widely. 

I took her coat and helped her put it on, gently pulling her long hair out of it along the way. She took her purse and we went to the car. During the ride my hand rested on her thigh, caressing it gently. 

After we arrived, we went to her office. As we settled on sofa, Cami leaned her head on my bicep and nuzzled into my side as I happily wrapped my arm around her slender waist. Soon Marcel came in with big box in navy and baby blue colours in his hands. 

"It looks amazing."- spoke Camila excitedly and took the box. 

As they began discussing the collection with me listening attentively, I admired my wife: she is very professional, friendly, intelligent and has great passion for what she does. It is really inspiring to witness.