✨Getting Stronger✨

I gotta wipe the dust off this book and my tweet book soon. My inspiration to roleplay here again is coming back because I've come to terms with everything and I've decided I'm not going to let it bring me down or make me feel like a bad person anymore!

What happened, happened!
What was said, was said!

I can't go back in time and stop myself from saying such things or doing such things in the heat of the moment.

All I can do is feel remorseful, apologize not for forgiveness, but to show I know I did wrong and I acknowledge it.

Sure, we all wish to be forgiven but that's not exactly the reason for the term 'I'm sorry.'

Lastly, work hard to being a better person using whatever experience good or bad you went through and turn it into strength.

I have a newfound boost of confidence!

However, now it's just the fact I have college classes again and having to homeschool my son. So my schedule will be rather tight, but once I get an even balance going I'll be back roleplaying and updating here again as much as I possibly can! Yes, I've decided I'm going to bring back my old roleplay books with a twist to it. So be prepared if you wanna join!

 So be prepared if you wanna join!