🔥✨★·.·'¯'·.·★Post 118★·.·'¯'·.·★✨🔥

This post is dedicated to someone I hurt with something I said out of impulse. I realized it wasn't needed for me to explode on you like that but instead of just apologizing I wanted to make something special for you because you are more to me than you know. We have gone through a lot of pain and shared a lot of tears. Happy and sad times. No man has loved me like you do. You're a man of your word. You love me fiercely and without restraint. You're everything to me! Everything I ever needed!

Natsu, I'm sorry for focusing on how you were feeling in the moment and not the fact it was supposed to be fun and make us grow closer

Natsu, I'm sorry for focusing on how you were feeling in the moment and not the fact it was supposed to be fun and make us grow closer. It did make me happy, extremely that we were spending time together and you were asking questions about my interest to further our bond. I appreciate you were doing the activity with me You know I welcome and highly enjoy and love when we do things together. I just didn't like you were mad at me in that moment but I allowed my emotions to get the better of me and spew into my words. I'm extremely sorry and from the bottom of my heart, I apologize for even saying that it was a stupid ass question. It wasn't stupid at all... I'm glad that you genuinely opened up to why you were upset and I was the foolish one for reacting like that. I didn't want this to be any old apology. You're worth so much more time and effort than that to me so that's why I went this route!

I am sorry it took so long with this edit! Unfortunately, I had to keep recording the song without outside noise! And I was trying to fit specific images to match the lyrics! Then, the size MB limit is a douche with its under 3 MB limit, and I had to update the main one to my YouTube but again I'd move heaven and earth for you so it didn't bug me to do extra!

I want you to know that I do love you and am eternally grateful for you! I want to continue to have all of you. Even the ugliest parts because it wouldn't be real if you hid them away. Even if I may need time to think doesn't mean I love you any less, so please never forget that!

 Even if I may need time to think doesn't mean I love you any less, so please never forget that!

Fierydragon26 ❤️‼️