~Tweedle dumb~

"Bridal style I guess. Wait... how do you even know what that is if you don't know what a girlfriend is?"

JJ placed both of his hands under you without answering your question and lifted you up to carry you as he walked through the woods, back to the teaparty with the others. You felt something tickle on your back like something was crawling on your dress and running up it "I swear to god that better be you and not a spider." "It's me!" Mallykmum pulled herself onto your shoulder so that she could basically just sit on you and not have to walk. "I told you that she wasn't the real Y/N. Even absolem said so. What are we going to do with her now if she isn't the real one? Erase her memory and put her back up there?" Doesn't she know that you CAN ping her off of your shoulder and into next weekend?

"No, we'll keep her. We have many reasons to keep her. 1.) Absolem said that she's not hardly Y/N, that doesn't mean she completely isn't.

2.) She looks exactly like the girl in the photos.

3.) She's my girlfriend and I'm not throwing her away.

4.) It's almost frabjous day and if the worst comes to the worst then I die but at least I die somewhat happily."

Mallykmum giggled and jumped back onto the ground in a quick backflip "Whatever you say hatter."

As JJ continued to carry you through the woods you could feel that he was staring at you, shouldn't he be looking where he's going? You tried to focus on the pretty plants and what the group of tulips over there are saying but it's near impossible to ignore someone who's carrying you literally staring into your eyes for ages nonstop. Hopefully he doesn't want to kiss you because you can't get away from him. "Is that JJ? Is she Y/N?" the flowers all stared In awe at JJ with you, the you that possibly isn't the real you, frabjous day will be an absolute fail.

If you aren't the real Y/N then when frabjous day comes the Red queen/Queen of hearts will take over, JJ will get his head cut off, you'll die in this dream and finally wake up at home. That sounds great. Snuggling up at the tree with DD, telling your cousins about the crazy dream you had, marrying Shinwon- Oh no... Marrying Shinwon. Why him? Why does your mother make you go with him? Shouldn't you marry your soulmate? The one you meet in an unexpected way, time and place? Whoever that may be. Hopefully not a man your mother forces you to marry.

You made it halfway through the woods without looking at JJ but you finally looked back at him in the end and he quickly looked away and opened his mouth to apologise to you. "Shut up, I can't be bothered with your stupidity right now. I need your help with something." You told him before he could make any excuses. JJ raised an eyebrow and walked slowly to pay more attention to you. "So, my mother is making me marry this man named Shinwon but I don't want to. I need your advice even though it probably won't help- Yeah I'm right, you won't even know what marry means. Wheres that cat? He's smarter. Oh no... I'm talking to cats that talk back nowadays, whats happening to me?..." He started to walk faster and ignored your question as he does when he can't be bothered answering, probably because it isn't fun or funny.

7 minutes later

"So... I thought about what you said and pay attention to me because I'm being serious for once." He looked you right in the eyes and you could see your face in the reflection of his dark brown eyes. "Why do you look at me like that? It scares me. It feels like you're staring into my soul."

"I'm not." He looked away and focused on where he was walking instead. "But what I think is that you should slay the jabberwocky then when frabjous day ends you can stay here, with me and Mallykmum, the march hare, the white rabbit, Cheshire and the others. You can be my girlfriend forever and we'll never get older or die because this is wonderland where everything is magical. Please stay, Y/N, we need you in wonderland.