"It's beautiful

"It's beautiful."- cheerfully stated Camila with dazzling, bright, sincere smile and kissed my cheek sweetly. 

We ate breakfast after we fed the dogs. Then, we got in the car and drove to the centre. 

Her.

Leonardo held my hand securely and I happily returned the favour. We walked around, laughed, took lots of pictures. At around 2PM we ate in one of our restaurants. 

Time went by impossibly fast; now it is 6PM. 

I smiled widely as we happened to reach the bridge where we had our first kiss. I leaned on the railing and Leo wrapped his arms around my waist from behind, laying loving kiss on my neck. 

"Care to reminisce, bambina?"- he asked and I smiled wider, turning around in his arms. 

I placed my hands on the sides of his neck, pulling him down to my level and he quickly complied to my actions. His large, warm and soft hands rested on my hips, pulling me closer. Our lips touched in the most doting manner possible, caressing one another adoringly and tenderly. 

My hand moved to his midnight black, velvety hair, tugging on it ever so slightly. The kiss is affectionate and raw. It holds no pressure, no lies, no pretence. All that it talks about is our love for each other. 

"This gets better and better every time."- spoke against my lips Leonardo with dazzling smile, making me smile just as widely. 

"It sure does."- I agreed and kissed him again. 

Leo wrapped his arms around my waist, pressing me closer while my arms sneaker around his neck, clinging to him tighter. This kiss is just as fond as the one before. 

"I love you, Mrs Russo."- he stated sweetly and hugged me securely. 

"I love you, Mr Russo."- I replied profoundly and squeezed him tightly. 

We stood like this for a while, gazing at the view in front of us. 

After some time we drove back home. As we finished showering, changed, we went to the terrace, settling on big sofa. 

Him.

As Camila is laying on her stomach between my legs, I am running my fingers through her silky hair, enjoying the feeling of peace that she grants me.

"You are that cozy and safe kind of warm, did you know that?"- sighed sweetly Cami as she snuggled into me.

"I do now."- I replied with content smile and pulled her closer, holding her in my protective embrace. 

We laid like that for a while til she grinned cutely. 

"Let's go for a swim."- spoke Cami and I raised my eyebrow at her.