LUCIFER 58

Lucifer 58

Athena's POV

Madness!

That's what I'm feeling right now.

I'm sitting here in my room while facing the floor.

I'm thinking who the fcking do that to Naylin

'You dont need to think, we know who do this'

do you really think, it's them?

'Who else do that, those fuckers'

i just close my eyes and stop talking to her. But she didn't stop.

'This is all your fault, nandoon ka sa walang kwentang mong lalaki'

B-but, I just want to refresh my mind

'and that guy is helping you? hah! are you fcking kidding Kryz. Istorbo lang yang lalaking yan!!'

No he's not! Why you always keep denying that he cant help me, He can!! you know that!

'Your too soft!! you know he cant! he is so weak! be with him is fcking wrong! i already warn you Kryz!'

I stayed quiet because i cant argue with her. But the quiet is just stay in one minute.

He is not weak,. you know that.

'Whatever, be with him make you weak, your coldness is melting! your strength is getting weak because of him!!! and be with him make your friends sacrifice!!!! See what happen to Naylin!'

You know, I--i cant

'Bullshit!!!!! Are you really that crazy to him!! Fck! fck Kryz!! you cant protect your friends because of him!! you cant fight because of him!! and because of your craziness!!!'

I CAN PROTECT THEM ALL!!!

'You cant Kryz. I'm warning you! if you stay with him, I'm gonna take over this body and finish the mission. STAY AWAY TO HIM KRYZ ROYAL!'

and after that she vanished in my mind.

Napatingin naman ako sa human mirror sa kwarto ko.

Napatingin ako sa sarili kong reflection.

I saw it. a emotion in my eyes. Sadness, guilty, happiness, madness, irritated, curiosity.

This emotion that make me weak.

make me weak?

weak?

napapikit naman ako at napakuyom ng kamao, at sinuntok ko naman ang salamin dahil sa mga emotion na nararamdaman ko.

tumingin ulit ako sa basag na salamin na nabahidad ng dugo. Pero nakikita ko parin ang basag kong reflection. My eyes turn to Lucifer eyes.

I gritted my teeth and while glaring my reflection.

"This emotion need to disappear" i low whisper while glaring my crack reflection.

'Yes, it must disappear. We have goal remember?'

"Yes, we have a goal. Killed them" I whisper and i saw it. There was a smirk in my lips.

'We have to killed those monsters. They killed your Kuya Red , your Tita sheena, and last your beloved parents. Will you just let them do that again?'

"No, I will not let them. They have to pay for what they did"

'That's true, so don't let anyone take that opportunity, never let them see how you really feel, even him'