Surprise!

"Ginerva Molly Weasley! What the bloody hell do you think your doing blasting into my bedroom like some wild beast on the savanna!" After recovering from shock. She thoroughly tore into her friend, for barging in on what could have been a most wonderful night.
"I heard shrieks I thought you were getting attacked. How was I suppose to know that it was a pillow fight!" Ginny tried to reason.
"Also why are you here? Not that I haven't missed you but I haven't gotten a letter or anything about your arrival."
"I sent one last week.. it must not have made it yet. I needed to get out of Britain for a bit. Harry and I broke up." Hermione's smile fell.
"Are you ok? What happened?" She took her friend into her arms.
"Oh calm down Hermione it wasn't like that. We split amicably. As friends, it just didn't click anymore, you know? Well that was a few months ago. Harry has started dating Daphne Greengrass, the press won't leave me alone. Sort of like they did to you with Ron." Ginny pulled away from the hug with an annoyed smile.
"Well can't say they aren't persistent." She took a look at the clock. "The library is through there. I need to get to bed. There is an empty guest room is upstairs third door on the left. Bathroom is the one before it. I'm headed off to bed I will introduce you to everyone in the morning."
After fixing the door she headed back to bed where Sam was waiting. She sighed as she got into the bed.
"So she's staying?" He asked as the lights went out.
"Yep, I hope the boys behave her temper can be worse then Paul's. Believe me you don't want to be on the end of that wand." She cuddled into him an quickly fell asleep.
The next morning Sam and Hermione bolted awake due to the large crashes that had come from downstairs. They froze as they entered the kitchen. The scene they had come upon sent Hermione and Sam doubling over with laughter. 
A red faced Ginny stood in her pastel pink robe brandishing a cast iron pan as a weapon. An unconscious Paul laid at her feet, a large bump on his head and a small dent in the pan. Ginny had the weapon pointed at Jared and the others. The boys simply had there hands up backing away, from the terrifying red head.
Sam did his best to control his laughter at the scene.
"Would someone please tell us what's going on?" He held onto his laughing imprint by his side.
"We came in to get breakfast, but she was in the kitchen. Paul froze and then suddenly kissed her, next thing we know she's hitting him on the head with a skillet and threatening us with it." Quil spoke up safely behind the others. Hermione who had started to calm down started laughing even harder.
"Will someone please tell me who they are?" Ginny yelled out.
"Ginny this is the pack. That's Jared, Embry, Jacob, Quill, the one at your feet is Paul, Seth and Leah should be by later." He turned to the boys. "Guys this is Ginny Weasley, a friend of Hermione's from England."
Suddenly Paul sat up rubbing his head.
"What the hell happened?" He growled. His eyes met Ginny's once more. He gave a soppy smile before he tried to hug her. Earning him another whack to the head. Hermione who had finally stopped laughing still clung to Sams arm as another bout of giggles hit her.
"Would you guys put him in the game room before he wakes up, I will talk to Ginny about what's happened. As I get breakfast ready. The rest of you start your chores, but stay away from Selene, she's due soon and has gotten quite cranky around people." They quickly hurried to work. As the Alpha's mate Hermione took good care of the boys, and she was always there for advice or food.
She waited till they were all out of the house before trying to explain imprints.
"I'm not going to coddle you. But you have recently gotten out of a relationship and I'm sure your not ready to rush into a new one." She started the eggs while a spell took care of the pancakes. "The wolves have soulmates, people that are perfect for them in everyway. Sam has me, Jared has a girl named Kim who he hasn't told yet, and now Paul has you."
Ginny looked shocked. "Soulmates are real? I thought it was only a myth."
The brown haired woman just rolled her eyes chuckling. "To us and muggles it's just harder to find them, but the wolves are magical creatures, the magic inside them seeks out their partners." The eggs and pancakes were ready. "You don't have to be anything more then friends at first, Paul is just a very passionate person. He craves love and affection just like everyone else. He must be very excited to find you."
She watched as Ginny's eyes found Paul in the doorway. "I would like to try." Now that she had taken a good look at the man, she could see the warmth in his chocolate brown eyes. He was fairly handsome, and tall, very tall. Taller then any of her brothers. He took her hand and kissed it.
"I hate to break this up, but you still have chores to do Paul."
He took a few glances between her and his imprint before running out the door.