Seriously (corrected)

The months had passed, winter had come and spring was upon them again. Bella had visited whenever she had the chance. It seemed to have been the only time she acted normal. From what I had been hearing she had become somewhat of a recluse when it came to people she associated with the vampire. I felt sympathy for the girl. I thought she was stupid but I could understand where her naive mind was coming from. Unfortunately the peace would not last, a vampire was giving the boys a run for their money and they had yet to catch her. I tried to stay out of it as much as I could, but being the den mother I was right in the middle of the conflict. I had manage to put wards around the homes in the reservation tapping into the magical ley lines to keep them anchored.
The ranch itself was coming around nicely. The horses were now used to the wolves presence and weren't nearly as skittish around them. The mechanic shop and bakery were being run by members of the tribe. It brought extra income to those who had needed it. I already had plans drawn up for a clothing store, and a restaurant. I had even started a scholarship fund for two to go to college. It seemed that nobody had ever given these kids a chance. I was slowly but surely becoming a member of the community, some still not trust me because of my skin, but I understood their animosity. I didn't like it but I understood it.
The phone ringing brought me out of me thoughts.
"Hello" I answered.
"Jacobs phased. He won't calm down we are at his house. Billy's injured." It was Jared. He sounded very worried. I grabbed my bag and aparated to the Blacks house. The scene was absolute chaos. Sam and who I assumed to be Jacob were fighting. Paul stood inbetween the two and Billy. Jared, Quil and Emery were trying to stop the bleeding. I quickly ran over.
"Alright, you three move, give me some room." Jared and Embry backed away, while Quil kept pressure on the deepest wound. I quickly hit Billy with a medical stasis charm.
"Get him into the house and tell Sam if he's not done by the time I'm out he can sleep in the barn."
Paul gave a wolfy chuckle. Jared picked up Billy and rushed him into he house onto the kitchen table. I followed them in.
"Go wait with your brothers, under no circumstances am I to be interrupted." He gave a nod and went outside to stand guard.
I removed the stasis charm and quickly got to work. Spells helped to stop the bleeding, and bind the skin back together. The bones in his left arm were broken. More spells and skelegrow would have those fixed quickly. A blood replenisher and dreamless sleep and he would be up in the morning. I levitated him to his bedroom and put a monitoring charm to let me know when he woke up. Few more spells and the blood on the table was gone. He would heal but he would have scars that ran across his body from his left shoulder to his hip.
I walked outside where I saw Sam had Jacob pinned.
"That's enough you two." Sam's head popped up. He got off of Jacob and went into the woods to change back. "Billy should be fine by morning. He will be in pain but nothing pain killers can't fix." Jacob looked down and took off running into the forest. We didn't see him for a few days. It wasn't until Billy fully recovered that he returned his tail literally between his legs. He took the transformation the hardest. Where the other seemed to accept their new positions in the tribe he seemed to resent his. Not long after a patrol found another vampire scent, this time they succeeded in catching him, the only catch was that Bella saw them. Now a human patrol is going around trying to find the wolves because of Bella. With the red head on the lose this won't end well.
I was right Harry Clearwater is dead, heart attack caused from seeing the red head vamp up close. His children Seth and Leah both phased. This is the first time in known pack history that a female has phased. But Leah has a large problem with me. Mostly because of her former relationship with Sam. She seems fine when he's not around but I don't quite know how to fix this problem. Only time will tell.
Bella keeps coming around asking for Jacob. It wouldn't necessarily have been a bad thing except for his anger, he can't control it and he refuses my help. He's worse then what Paul used to be. Then the stupid girl goes and slaps Paul, like seriously you obviously know somethings up and you go and slap someone 4 times your size.
I snorted.
"Something on your mind?" Sam asked from beside me on the bed.
"I was just thinking, about how Bella slapped Paul." He nodded. "If it wasn't such a dangerous situation it would have been hilarious." I put my book down and turned on my side propping my head up with my hand. "Did I ever tell you about the time I did something similar?"
"Now this I got to hear. Hermione slapping someone, how blasphemous." He said shocked.
I raised an eyebrow, "Blasphemous? Seriously? That worlds a little long for don't you think?" I faked gasped. "You've been reading my dictionary haven't you!" I pointed my finger at him while giggling. "You didn't even use it correctly!" Another round of laughter ensued.
"Hardy, har, har, laugh it up." He said hitting me softly,well soft for him, with a pillow. That action started the great pillow war of 2005. Shrieks and battle cries filled the room.
Using some magic I finally managed to get Sam with the tickling charm. When my door was broken down. The cry of victory died upon my lips when I saw who was standing in the doorway.