Isabella gave Allison a sad look and sighed deeply to herself, " Yeah. I get that."

She felt the exact same way that Allison did, she was a bit sick of putting herself into dangerous situations but she knew she had to. Isabella knew she had the skills and she knew that she couldn't waste them; she'd always be there to fight for her friends no matter how annoying it got.

The two girls stayed in silence as Allison shined the rest of her arrows and Isabella just watched her in wonder. She didn't know how Allison could be so strong when all she had was a bow and arrow with no supernatural enhancements running through her body. She was stronger than Isabella thought herself to be, she had all those enhancements and she still thought herself to be weaker than Allison; emotionally and physically. Allison was so special, she was in her own league; something Isabella quietly envied.

After around 10 minutes of silence, Allison slowly placed the last of her arrows down onto the wood floor, she had successfully cleaned them all and now she was prepared for the night ahead of her and Isabella. The night Scott's dumbass didn't want them involved in. Allison took one last look at the beautiful arrangement on the floor of her bedroom before turning to Isabella with a loud sigh, breaking Isabella out of her previous thoughts.

Allison grabbed Isabella's hands that were laying on top of her lap gently and pulled them to her," If I tell you this you have to promise me that you're in it with me for the long run. You have to go through with it no matter if you disagree with me. I can't have you bailing on our plan."

Isabella's eyebrow rose in confusion as she stared into Allison's brown eyes that lacked no amount of seriousness in them, " Okay, I promise. What plan? I have no idea what you're talking about. "

Allison smirked at Isabella mischievously, " We're going to kick some ass."

" Whose ass?" Isabella asked again, even more confused. She wasn't aware of anyone who really deserved an ass kicking besides the Alpha Pack, but as far as she knew there were no plans of an attack anytime soon.

" Some Alpha ass. It's going to happen tonight at an abandoned mall. Scott doesn't want you there and by default he doesn't want me there so that I can protect you or some shit like that, so you in? Remember you can't say no."

Isabella looked at Allison, still in utter confusion and shook her head while holding her hands up to signal Allison to slow down, " What? Where did you even hear this? If they were doing something like this they would have told...."

" But they didn't tell you. Look Izzy, I only know because Scott came here to tell me to stay out of it and to make sure you didn't get involved tonight either. I thought it was completely toxic that he doesn't believe you can protect your own body mentally and physically, so I planned for us to just show up and prove him wrong. I got the location from Isaac, it was actually quite easy to trick him. We're stronger than Scott thinks and you know it."

Isabella took a few moments to process Allison' s words in her mind, she didn't really know what to say at first because she was feeling two emotions at the same time. She was angry that Scott had the balls to come to her best friend when she had specifically told him not to come see her and that he would think it was okay to question her ability to fight for herself, but she was also sad that he wasn't the only one keeping her in the dark. No one had told her about the plan to attack the Alpha pack that night, not a single person had mentioned it and it hurt her. She thought that by now that she was essential to them, but she guessed she was wrong.

After a few moments of quiet thinking, Isabella looked up at Allison with a new fire behind her eyes, she had decided to focus on her anger as the primary emotions she was feeling in that moment of revelation, " What time is this happening and how are we going to get in there undetected?"