~12~

Chapter 12: Broken Home

Chapter Song: DNA by Lia Marie Johnson

"Hate to see you like a monster. So I run and hide. Hate to ask, but what's it like to leave me behind?"

~
                I watched with an impressed face as Allison pulled the last wire that she needed to connect to successfully Hotwire one of the twins motorcycles. Allison always had some new talent that I had no idea about and this was one. She so had to teach me how to do this. Maybe, I could Hotwire Stiles' Jeep one day, it would be the ultimate prank.

Isaac stood next to me and looked around nervously being somewhat of a watchdog for us just in case someone came out and saw us basically vandalizing one bike and practically stealing the other.

He took a nervous sigh before turning towards Allison and tapping his foot, " How long is this going to take?"

Allison looked up at him with a smirk before connecting two wires and popping up onto to her feet. She reached for the handle and revved the engine with a proud smile on her face as it's engine loudly came to life. I walked over and patted her on the back with a smile as Isaac climbed onto the bike.

I watched as she started to show him how to use it and what each part of the motorcycle did, I took that as my que to leave. Scott and I had dismantled the other bike about 10 minutes ago and took the parts off that we thought were the most important. With this being said I kind of needed to be in class for this plan to work. Unfortunately it was Ms. Blake's class but I wouldn't miss causing chaos just because I didn't like the weird vibe giving woman.

I hurried into the classroom just as the bell rang and took a seat next to Aiden while Scott was already sat next to Ethan, the twins sat side by side so essentially we were sandwiching them.

Ms. Blake began talking but I completely ignored her as Scott looked over at the twins and gave them a wide smile, a fake smile. Ethan and Aiden looked at each other strangely before snapping their heads to Scott who dropped his bag on the ground making the metal parts inside crash loudly.

He gave them an innocent smile as they turned away from him slowly with suspicion hanging on their faces. Scott bent down and picked something out of his bag and pulled it up onto his desk. I chuckled to myself as Scott held a huge gear on his finger and began spinning it.

I put a smirk on my face and stood up slightly to lean over Aiden's desk with my eyes squinted at the object, " That looks pretty important," I then turned my head so my face was up close and personal with Aiden's, " Isn't it?"

He growled under his breath and I just gave him a sly smile before swiftly sliding off his desk and sitting down in my seat.

I then pulled something out of my bag when they weren't looking at me and smirked down at it. I leaned over and poked Aiden in the arm causing his head to snap towards me as I held a smaller gear that hung by two snapped white wires. I looked at the piece of machinery with a confused and questioning look before looking up at a now fuming Aiden and chuckling, " I have no idea what this even is."