Chapter 6: It's A Warning

"H-hey hey hey! What are you screaming about? I just wanted to surprise you!" A redheaded man entered through the window casually. Indie moved back instantly to the door. 

'Is... is it the Murderer? What surprise! Suprise my ass*'  

"Indie! Shut up! What if people hear you?!" the red-headed man put his index finger to his lips. Indie didn't quiet down. She grabbed an object to shield herself from him. 

"W-who are you?!" she squealed. 

"Ugh... okay you win at acting. But did you really have to scream? You told me that the door behind you is not soundproof." 

"..." Indie didn't say anything. But inside her head she knew deep inside that the Original Indie knew this man. 

'There is a man who can climb windows for real?!! Indie! What kind of friends did you actually have? Is he an ally? Or an enemy?' 

"Don't worry, nobody saw me this time... I made sure the alley way was secure. Through the snow who could see me?" 

Indie studied the man in front of her. Flaming red dark hair that could only be seen in the fictional world. Silver mysterious eyes, his eyes gave out a mischievous type of charm that kept Indie to the dark side. 

'If Sir Aven had an angelic aura... this man... he's also beautiful but has a very troublesome aura.'

"Anyway, did you get the message I sent?" 

"..." Indie realized that there were only two possibilities. This man could be either Original Indie's father or the man called 'Jason!' 

But before she could eliminate 'Father' from the list- the redhead walked too close in front of her and put his palm on her forehead. 

"You're definitely not sick." 

"..." 

"You always curse at me through censored words when you see me." 

"..." 

'So the Original Indie had a dark side too?' 

"Why? Are you happy to see me?" 

"..." 

'Yup, it's the boy called Jason. But can I trust him? Through his words he seems as if he was close to the Original Indie. If he is part of the Church's missionaries then...' 

"Whatever... don't be angry, I don't have time to make you happy again." Jason smirked as he sat down on Indie's bed, making himself at home. 

'Look at yourself waltzing in, making yourself at home. Why not ask for drinks then?' 

"Any Drinks? Besides, I don't have time. They sent a mission."

Indie raised her eyebrows. 

"Pull down the curtains.. you have never been this careless before have you?" Indie realized and did what he said. From the corner of her gaze, she noticed that Jason was staring at her every single move. 

'Could you please look away... I'll bound to make mistakes... and besides he already is suspicious about me.'

Jason seemed to have seen her reaction and quietly took a piece of paper and scribbled: 'Church, and Mission.'

Church? 

All the doubts Indie had about the Original Indie's identity was finally cleared. She is part of the Church. If Indie guessed correctly, then that's probably the reason why Reaper murdered her. She is their enemy. Reaper's enemy.