Chapter 6- iS tHaT a WeEd?

Friday night
231c 39th Street
Jade's POV
I was trying desperately to find an outfit for the party. It was already 7pm, the party started at 8 and it would take us a good 20 minutes to get there judging by the traffic.
After a further few minutes of digging through my clothes I found something that would work.
It was a black miniskirt with a dark blue bandeau style top. It was plain enough not to be too dressy, but it was still a good party outfit.
I neatly styled my hair and makeup to match, and took a final look in the mirror before walking out of my room.
————————————————————————
Tori's POV
(Ooooooh ikr! The real tea starts here, well, not here per se. But this chapter.)
I'd just changed into my party outfit of a purlple sequinned mini dress, when I saw Jade walking out of her room. Wow. She looked fucking stunning. Stop it Tori she's your friend. Friends don't think that way about friends. Besides, you're both straight.
I breathed in deeply, struggling not to let my breath hitch at the gorgeous girl who was now standing in front of me, and smiled at her.

"Ready Tor?"
She asked

"Ready as I'll ever be" I grinned and took her extended hand. "Let's go party!"
-------------------------------------------------------
7:57pm, Allan Greene's house. 42nd Street.
Back to Ms Jade West
"Okay, you ready Jadey?"
A pair of caramel eyes met my own ice-blue ones.

"Ready as I'll ever be."
I smiled, trying to hide my nerves.

"Jadey, it'll be ok."
Tori said caringly
"I'm here, and you know that anytime you want to leave we can go home."

We'd come in an Uber  just in case we weren't in a fit state to drive home. And Tori was right, we could always leave.

"Shall we go in? Lovely as it is out here, I believe the party is in fact in the house"
Tori laughed.

I nodded and she knocked at the door.
A tall man with dark, wavy hair opened it. He was quite attractive, for a guy, and by the way Tori looked at him, she thought so too. Couldn't blame her. He gave me a bad vibe though. There was just something, something wasn't quite right. I hoped she wouldn't get in too deep with him.

"Ah T-dog! Hi!" He exclaimed.
"And who's your pretty friend? I'm Allan, by the way."
The man extended his hand in greeting. It was sweaty, I tried not to make a face and clearly succeeded.

"I'm Jade. Tori's roommate and her friend from highschool."
I told him "thanks for inviting us"
-------------------------------------------------------
By around 8.30 everyone had arrived and was eating the food that Allan had put out, and drinking various different cocktails of beverages.
That's when someone spoke up.
"We should play a game."

"What kind of game?" Laura, who I had invited along, asked.

"A party game, Like Truth or Dare."
John - I didn't even know why he was here, no one liked him- said.

"We're not kids anymore. And is that a weed you have there John?"
Billy responded.

"Yeah big B. It is. Want some?"
John asked.

"No thanks J"
Bill answered warily.

"Guys! We may not be kids but we can still play games. It's fun."
Said Moose, a guy from Tori's musical, said.

There was a general agreement and everyone sat in a big circle on the floor. I made sure that I was next to Tori, I wouldn't admit it, but this game scared me.
No no Jade West isn't afraid of anything or anyone. I could do this. It was just a stupid game.

Jake, another guy from the musical, went first.
He leaned in to spin the bottle in the middle of the circle. We watched it spin before it finally settled on...
"Tori! Truth or Dare?"

"Uhhh truth?"
Tori said

"Okay, going easy to warm up are we?"
He smiled a little too widely at her.
God everyone wanted Tori. Couldn't I have anything good for myself?
Stop being selfish Jade, she doesn't even know. And she certainly doesn't want you. At Least, not like you want her.

"So Tori, what's the worst thing you did in highschool?"

"I- I squirted hot cheese all over my friend and her boyfriend, who was also my ex, and then I kissed him."

"Pfft Tor that's nothing"
Allan said

"Aw Tori, such a good girl. Bet you didn't do much in college either. Well, we can fix that."
Jake said with a wink.

At that I put a protective arm around Tori's shoulder. I wasn't just letting these douches get away with putting Tori down and hitting on her. Or either on it's own for that matter.

"Back off, Tori will do what she wants to do. And I think that it's good that she's actually a decent human being. Who said being good wasn't fun?!"
I stared at them with a piercing, icy glare.

"ooOooO sorry 'ard"
Jake quipped

I glared at him again and he quickly shut his mouth.
Good. I preferred it that way.
-------------------------------------------------------
Tori's POV
Wow- Jade really came through for me. I'd almost forgotten how well her glares silenced people. Almost.
She was so good at putting people in their place, if you were on the wrong side of her it was so cold, but if you saw past that wall of ice, she was vulnerable, sweet even.
No Tori don't kid yourself, this is Jade.
-------------------------------------------------------
Several turns passed, and several rounds of shots with them, and finally the bottle landed on Jade. John was asking the question. Something was definitely about to go down.
"Jaaaaaade. Truth or Dare?"

Jade's gorgeous blue eyes turned to steel, she was ready to fight.

"Dare."
She said coolly.

"Okay c'mere."
John instructed.

Jade obeyed and walked over to where he was sitting. John whispered something into her ear and her face was unreadable.

"Really?"
She asked

John nodded.
Jade got up and walked back over, and at first I thought she was going to just sit back down, but she didn't.
She sat on my lap, facing me, her legs wrapping around my waist. I didn't mind but I was a bit confused.
Those big blue eyes locked with mine, and suddenly it felt like we were the only ones in the room. I breathed in her scent of mint with a hint of vanilla and it was almost intoxicating. I wanted more, I wanted her, all of her.
She looked at me for a second more before colliding her lips with mine. It was gentle, but passionate. It felt like nothing else I'd ever experienced. I quickly found myself grabbing her waist and pulling her in deeper. Her arms were delicately placed around my neck, and I felt her back arch as I kissed her back. Harder.
All too soon she pulled away.

"Sorry T."
She whispered huskily, her eyes filled with lust.
She got off my lap and sat back beside me.
I looked around the room and that's when I remembered that it was all just a game. A stupid game. Jade didn't like me that way, not really. I knew how she'd looked at me but it was probably all an act.
God why did I care so much? I was straight. I needed to stop thinking like this. I needed a boyfriend to get my head straight again.
Yeah. That's what I needed.
-------------------------------------------------------
Jade's POV
Ooooohhhhh God. I'd just kissed Tori. Not just that. She kissed me back. It was the alcohol right? It had to be. The way she looked at me, she would look at anyone like that right now.
That was intense. It felt so good. It was like I could get everything that I felt out without her actually knowing. And she's good. Very good. She tastes the way she smells. Like strawberries and cinnamon. It was comforting, but painful because I knew that it would never be real.
I guess that's what happens when you fall for a straight girl.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A/n: Yep. I'm gonna leave it there. I have so much that I wanted to do with this chapter but I think we'll leave that for a future chapter 😼😼
Also can we just appreciate 2 updates in one night yay :)
LOVE YOU ALL SM
~chaotic gay <3