01.03

01.01 This is the Part Where You Run

꧁༒𝒔𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒏 𝒅𝒆𝒗𝒊𝒍𝒔༒꧂

      Hope couldn't sleep. She tossed and turned, but ended up not drifting off to a dreamless sleep. Her mind kept her awake, her worries about Landon, if he remembers, and even a small part of her worried about Sera. So, she ended up visiting the person that was worrying her the most. 

    She was surprised to find Landon up and awake, sitting on the ground next to the door. He shouldn't have been awake. The last person that was at Sera's will hadn't woken up in a few hours like him. Landon is a normal human. He should at least be awake by the morning. 

     "Hey," She says, sitting next to him on the ground. 

     "Hope,"the boy says, shocked. He probably hadn't been expecting any visitors.

     "Can't sleep either,"She inquired. 

     "Yeah, small spaces. You?" 

     She hesitated but ended up telling him,"Sometimes I get restless."

     "Busy brain?" He guessed.

     She chuckled. "Busy everything. My body has a lot going on inside of it." If Sera had been here, she would have probably made a joke about how that sounds like she's on her period. 

      "Ah, which is an awesome segue of you telling me how you and that girl can move things with your minds." He responded, not wanting to continue that subject anymore. 

    "So, you still remember?" She asked lightly. 

    He rested his head on the stonewall. "Yes, and how can that girl go inside my head?"  

     She narrowed her eyes lightly. "You ask a lot of questions."

    "Wouldn't you?" he said, smiling. 

      After assessing him, she asked,"Why are you smiling?"

     He had a fond smile of his face as he recalled the memories. "I'm remembering the day we danced in the town square." He paused, looking at her for a reaction, he saw nothing of disgust like he was expecting. But rather her eyes were sparkling with affection, a small smile on her lips.