Chapter 12

Alli's POV

I was standing next to Robert watching Scooby doing poses in his hero suit, "Does this make me ears look big?" Scooby asked. "Makes your ego look big." Shaggy said. Robert and I looked at him shocked, "What did you say?" Scoob asked. "I said uh fine you look uh fine." Shaggy said. "It sounded like you said 'ego'." Scoob said. "Nope must be in your head." Shaggy said. Scooby hummed, "You're giant inflated head." Shaggy said. "What?" Scooby asked. "Nothing." Shaggy said. "Scooby! We need you!" Dee Dee called.

Shaggy sighed getting up and walking away, "Ralli, Robet Jaeden's here." Scooby said. "What?" We asked. "I am telling you I am Alli's little brother I just had some help getting here." Jaeden said. I ran in, "Jaeden?" I asked. "Alli oh thank god please tell them you know me easy there." Jaeden said to Dee Dee. "You know him?" Dynomutt asked. "Yeah he's Alli's little brother." Robert said. "If you're really Jaeden tell me something only he knows." I said. He rolled his eyes, "Past, Present, or what you hope will happen in your future?" Jaeden asked. I looked at him, "Either." I said. "Fine you're hiding a huge secret from everyone besides me because I caught you and Robert....." Jaeden was saying when I covered his mouth. I laughed nervously, "What nothing's going on between me and Robert right?" I asked Robert. "Right we're only best friends." Robert said.

I felt something wet on my hand, "Did you just lick my hand?" I asked Jaeden. "I caught you and Robert on a date at the movies." "It wasn't a date." Robert said to Scooby. "Like then what was it?" Shaggy asked. "Two friends going to a movie." I said. "A date Shag they held hands, did all sorts of coupley things and half way through the movie they mumbled I love you to each other then kissed." Jaeden said. "There's no proof of that." I said.

"Ralli?" Scooby asked. I looked at him, "Okay maybe we've went out on a few dates so what we haven't been dating that long we just weren't ready to tell you guys and the gang yet." Robert said. "If you count a few dates over a year." Jaeden said. "Like dudes...." Shaggy was saying. "Shag." Robert said. He walked away.

"Okay question how did you get here?" I asked my little brother. "What do you think?" He asked. I sighed, "Who helped you?" Dynomutt asked. "Long story but you see we have these uncles who...." Jaeden was saying when Robert covered his mouth. "They're geniuses and are experimenting with different things." Robert said. "I don't buy it but as long as he doesn't break anything we're fine." Dee Dee said. "Hey who's the kid now huh?" Brian asked. "That's not The Blue Falcon." Jaeden said. "That's Alli's little brother Jaeden now be good and go distract him for her while we continue to find the third skull." Dynomutt said. "His name's Brian Blue Falcon's son." I said. Jaeden nodded and followed after Brian, "So with your guys' help from the second skull research I've narrowed my search down to evelen possible hot spots." Dee Dee said. "This one's a volcano." Robert said and flicked it away. "Ten possible hot spots." She said.

All of a sudden Dynomutt started glitching, "I-I suddenly feel funky." Dynomutt said in a distorted voice. "I've been hacked." He said. "He's been hacked that could only mean by one person." Robert said. "Emergency Blue Falcon come in Blue Falcon I repeat this is an emergency." Velma's voice came through. "Stay out of my search history!" Dynomutt yelled. "Velma?" I asked, grabbing Dynomutt's head. "Alli oh thank god are you alright?" She asked. "Yeah Robert's with me along with Shag, Scoob also Jaeden showed up long story but what's up Velma?" I asked. "Who names their kid Velma?" Dynomutt asked in his normal voice. "We're on Dick Dastardly's ship and we're being held prisoner."

"Where are you guys?" Robert asked. "I don't know but we're heading towards a place called Messick Mountain." "That's close to a possible third hotspot!" Dee Dee cheered as she pulled it up. "That's it the skull must be beneath the mountain." Dee Dee said. "That was unpleasant." Dynomutt said back to his normal self.

*Messick Mountain*

I sat with everyone except Shaggy who's I don't know really where he is, "I'm picking up the skull signature." Dee Dee said. "Locking on." Dynomutt said. "Those suits are so cool." Jaeden said. "Accentuates the good stuff, hides the flaws." Brian said. "I love it." Scooby said. Shaggy sighed, "Alli, Rob when can I see your guys' Brian was telling me how cool they are." Jaeden asked. "Soon buddy." I said messing his hair up. "I wanna see cheeks to seats people." Dee Dee instructed. "Straps activated." She said. "But my cheeks still need a seat!" Shaggy exclaimed.

Dee Dee took off and Shaggy was screaming going all over the Falcon nest, "Not so close." Brian said. "We're about to get closer." Dee Dee said. "Dee Dee I advise we...." Dynomutt was saying when she broke through ice. I held Robert as he put his arms around me in a protective way. Jaeden held onto Scooby, "Wow the heat from the geothermal vents is creating a completely unique ecosystem." "Which appears to be Mesozoic." Dynomutt said. "No dinosaurs." Jaeden said. Dynomutt looked at me, "He's the innocent one of the gang." I said. Dee Dee landed the ship and we followed them to the door.

"Okay Falcon Force good luck bring back that skull, Scooby, Alli, Robert, Jaeden and I will stay on the ship. You know where it's safe and secure." Shaggy said, wrapping an arm around us. "Dude I'm pretty sure Scooby, Alli and Robert are gonna be safest with us we're literally superheroes." Brian said. "No you don't get it we're chickens." "Hey." I said. "Except Alli who's the hero and we chickens stick with our hero." Shaggy said. "So we're staying here." I looked at Shaggy as Scooby walked off the ship a little. Robert shrugged and tapped his watch as did I.

"Guys?" Shaggy asked. "They're clearly important to whatever Dastardly's got planned we need them." Brian said. "Reah we're the key." Scooby said. I scratched his head, "They key? You're not the key, maybe those two but you three are my best friends. At least I thought you three were until you whipped off your collar." Shaggy said. "My collar you gave me the nod." Scoob said. "But I didn't think you'd really do it." Shaggy said. "Just come with us Shag." I said. "And you two are another thing. Remember friends don't keep secrets but no you two kept the biggest secret ever." Shaggy said. "Shaggy we said we're sorry." Robert said.

He crossed his arms, "I'll go with you guys." Jaeden said. "No you stay here." Shaggy said, grabbing my little brother. "But Shaggy I wanna go with them. I mean it's not everyday you get to go with The Blue Falcon and Dynomutt." Jaeden said. "Just come with us." I said. "Us? You're an us now? Well what happened to us-us?" Shaggy asked. "Raggy." Scooby said.

"You guys need to choose excluding Jaeden cause he just got here." Shaggy said. Jaeden walked down the stairs, "Now I'm staying on the ship, are you guys staying with me or going with them?" Shaggy asked. "That's not fair." Robert and I said. "Choose." We looked at him shocked and we walked off the ship, "I never thought I'd say this but Simon Cowell was right you can't count on friendship!" He yelled as we followed the heroes into the jungle.