Chapter 10

Robert's POV

We ran to bumper cars and jumped in diving into one, "Here boy where are you? Come on out kiddo, sweetheart I won't hurt you." Alli cringed at sweetheart. We sighed then turned and screamed as Dastardly was right there, "You're mine you three!" Dastardly yelled. Someone kicked him in the face and we looked at Dynomutt, "Sit." He said as Dastardly fell into a bumper car. "Good boy you can start screaming......" Dynomutt said, turning said, turning into a car sorta with a rocket on the back. "Now." He said. Alli held onto me as I held onto Scooby who held onto Alli the three of us screaming. We heard screaming not like us and saw the Ferris wheel moving around the park. They hit the roller coaster and landed into one of the cars.

Shaggy was screaming, "Brian!" Dynomutt yelled. "Raggy! Shaggy!" Scooby, Alli and I yelled. Dynomutt jumped onto the track of the roller coaster. As they were going through the loop both Brian and Shaggy fell out, "Give me that dog and couple!" Dastardly yelled. "Raggy, Shaggy!" We said excited. "Scooby, Al, Rob." He said. "Everybody say #foxyFalcon." Brian said. We said that and he took a selfie. We went off the track all of us screaming when a blue light came down catching us, "Thank you Dee Dee." Alli mumbled. We landed on the ship but the four of us in the air.

Shaggy sighed, "Not again." Shaggy said. We screamed as we fell down, "Dastardly will be back please tell me you got some leads." Dee Dee said. Scooby shook as Alli and I sat up, "Dastardly said we were the key." Scooby said pointing at himself, Alli and I. "The key to what?" Dee Dee asked. We shrugged, "A-ha I knew you three were special!" Brian cheered picking up Alli and I in side hug. "Why because the bad guy said so?" Dynomutt asked. "Exactly!" Brian said letting us go and we fell to the ground. "Brian." Dynomutt said walking over and helping us up."What did Dastardly say about you?" Brian asked Shaggy. "Well I believe his exact words were I don't care about you you're not remotely important and it's the dog and them I need." Shaggy said. "Harsh." "Then he shot Shaggy through the roof." I said. "Really harsh but on the bright side your friends are super important." Brian said. Alli, Scooby and I smiled, "Cool." I said like Fred does.

"Now let's get these three some hero suits." "Huh?" Shaggy asked. "Shouldn't we be focusing on finding that third skull before Dastardly does?" Dynomutt asked. "Or why Scooby, Alli, and Robert are so important it could be a clue to....." Dee Dee was saying. "Details alright first things first come on you three." Brian said. "Cool." Scooby said following him. Shaggy looked at us, "Right behind you Scooby!" Alli and I cheered. "Uh right behind you guys." Shaggy said.

Alli, Shaggy, Brian and I are watching Scooby get his hero suits on but it stopped suddenly, "Like what's going on?" Shaggy asked. "I don't know." Brian said. Alli and I looked seeing that Scoob's collar Shaggy gave him was in the way, "Oh looks like that old collar's in the way of the chest panel." Brian said. Alli and I looked at one another then at Scoob and Shag. Shaggy nodded and Scoob took the collar off. I put my hand on his shoulder, "It's alright Shag." I said. "Thanks Rob." He said as Alli gave him a hug and he hugged her back.

"Alright who's next?" Brian asked. "I am!" I yelled running in. "He's Iron Man you've gotta give him Iron Man colors at least." Alli said. "Oh that's how I know you." Brian said. "Duh." Scooby said. "Oh yeah I totally have to give you at least red." Bryan said. The armor came on me and I smiled, "Dude this is awesome." I said.

Alli went next and hers was like mine but red and black, "I don't wanna take this off

Alli went next and hers was like mine but red and black, "I don't wanna take this off." Alli said.

"Scooby-Doo rocking the blue and gold

"Scooby-Doo rocking the blue and gold." Alli said as he knuckle bumped us. "What do you think Raggy?" Scooby asked. "Looks great." Shaggy said bummed out.

*Skip a couple hours*

Alli and I were doing some research when someone clears their throat. We looked and saw Dynomutt, "Must I say you two do look good." He said. "Thanks." We said. "You guys wanna wear normal clothes just tap this watch." He said. "What is it?" Alli asked. "Hey is this like what I wear in Iron Man?" I asked. "Yes Brian was like I want something like that and I said it's special effects but somehow Dee Dee managed to do it. So these are for you two." He said. "Thanks." We said smiling. He walked away and we went back to work.