Chapter 11

Jaeden's POV

I sat in the van with the gang yet again Fred's shortcut isn't a shortcut and it's annoying. There hasn't been anything to do for hours and we should've been there by now if we stuck to the freakin highway! Sorry just needed to rant, "Hurry Fred, Shaggy, Scooby, Alli and Robert are in trouble and your shortcut to Dastardly Demolition is taking forever." Daphne said annoyed. "Technically this route is seventy-three meters longer than the highway." Velma said, annoyed. "Meters Velma I don't even know what that means." Fred said. "How don't you know what meters means I know that and I am still in school!" I yelled at him. "Oh good for you guess going to Europe was good cause meters are only used there." He said, stepping on the gas. "It's a quantitatively superior measurement system get with the program Fred." Velma said. "Oh you mean like your program I'm Velma." He said, making beeping noises.

"Fred eyes on the road!" I yelled and leaned forward driving. "The world of ones and zeros." Fred said mocking a robot. "Maybe if you spent more time studying a math textbook you than reading stupid trap magazines...." I was saying. "Get back there." Fred said pushing me back. "That's it Jones!" I yelled and went to attack him. Daphne held me back tho, "You guys why are we fighting?" She asked.

We thought, "We didn't eat lunch." I realized saying it out loud. Fred sighs, "We're hangry." He said. "Ever since Shag and Scoob disappeared...." Daphne was saying. "There's been no one to feed us ridiculous sandwiches at lunch." Velma said. I chuckled, "Alli and Rob making sure they know who's got what food allergies so we don't need to go to the hospital." I said. They nodded, "I miss them." I said. Daphne hugged me knowing I am close with the four, "So do I." She said. "Oh me too those little pickles on top are the best." Fred said. "Fred, they're talking about Alli and the guy not the sandwiches." Velma said. "Aw I miss 'em too." Velma said.

She clicked on an album and clicked on the video where Shaggy thought he was taking a selfie, "Ready?" "Ready!" He tried to, "Okay Shaggy take the picture." Daphne and I said. "Hurry up and take it this hurts my face." Fred whined. "Oh my god Shaggy." Alli said. "What?" Shaggy asked. "You have it on video." Robert said. Velma groaned as we all laughed at him, "Sorry." He said and it ended.

I smiled when my phone went off and I looked at it seeing Alli and the boys tagged in a picture with Dynomutt and The Blue Falcon, "Holy smokes Alli and the guys are with Dynomutt and The Blue Falcon it all makes sense now." I said. "It does?" The girls asked. "Duh blue light beamed up." I said. "It's the Falcon Fury." Fred said. "Hey text Al seeing is she can get me an autograph." Fred said. "Freddie." The girls said. "Oh even better his and Dynomutt's." I said. "Jaeden." The girls said. "What?" We asked. "How do you two know so much about superheros and Fred so little about the metric system?" Velma asked. "Because I'm an American man." Fred said. "I am a teenage boy who's sister is dating Iron Man." I said. "I'm so happy they're okay." Daphne said.

There was a police siren and I looked behind us, "Uh Fred....." I was saying. He looked in the side mirror, "Oh-no." Velma said. "Pull over." Came over the PA system. "See what happens when you weave through traffic." I said. "Oh boy." Fred said, pulling the van over. "Okay guys let me do the talking I've seen Cops at least six times and if it doesn't work Jae...." Fred said. "Innocent card." I said. "That's right." He said and knuckle bumped me."Good evening officer...." Fred was saying when a female officer walked up to his window. "Um Fred." I said. "Yeah?" He asked. "Say something." I said. "Hi." Fred said in a deep voice. I rolled my eyes, "Do you kids have any idea how fast you were going?" The officer asked. As she said that a car went speed by, "Was it uh too fast?" Fred flirted.

Daphne groans, "Hey officer I have a funny story to tell we were rushing to capture this evil villain who we thought was trying to kill my sister and our friends." I said smiling. "Oh my gosh you're so sweet no seriously what's the deal?" The officer asked. "He's telling the truth." Daphne said. "Uh-huh step out of the vehicle." The officer said. "All of you." We all stepped out, "You gotta believe us officer this guy is dangerous." Velma said. "Ohh dangerous sounds like he's a handsome guy." The officer said.

I laughed, "That's a good one ma'am." I said. "Jaeden." Velma said. "Sorry." I said. "Yeah no Bulbous nose, huge chin." Daphne said. "Yeah but in a cool way like Gerard Depardieu." I looked at the gang, "Who's that?" I asked. Daphne clicked her tongue, "No in a super gross way." "Like a rat and a mound of hair had a baby." Velma said. "How dare you!" The officer said her voice changed. She took off a mask revealing Dastardly, "Dick Dastardly." I said jumping into Fred's arms. He held me as the girls grabbed onto him, "I have so many mixed feelings." Fred said.

We sighed, "How did you find us?" Velma asked. He walked towards us, "Oh let's just say I had inside information." Dastardly said opening the door and the robot from the bowling alley came crawling up over the seat and out of The Mystery Machine. It changed into a scorpion with chainsaws for arms, "I am out!" I yelled and started running as fast as I could. "You have the right to remain silent." He said. The gang screams following me, "And everything you said about my face....." He was saying. "Is true!" I yelled over my shoulder. "Oh god he and Alli are related." Dastardly said. I turned and saw the gang got tackled to the ground, "Guys." I said. "Jaeden run!" Fred yelled. "But...." I was saying. "Run and don't stop." Daphne said.

I saw more of the robots and started running even faster, "Dear, Cas or any of you who can hear me please, please do something!" I yelled up. I heard something explode behind me and I looked seeing Lucifer.

 I heard something explode behind me and I looked seeing Lucifer

"You're welcome." He said. I looked up, "Seriously guys?" I asked. "Oh they're busy Jack with college, Cas with your dad which I will not explain to you still, and Gabe in his candy land so it was either me or Crowley." "I prefer Crowley out of you two." I said. He sighed, "So what's the plan now Sammy Junior?" He asked. "I need to find Alli, Robert, Shag and Scoob but I'll have to....." I was saying when he sighed. "Stop right there you...." Dastardly was saying when Lucifer snapped and we were off somewhere.