"Alright, time to go," Chewy turned to say to Sana and Y/N, "Rest easy Ji-Ji. I will see you later today!"

I waved at the three of them as they walked out the front door. I grabbed my phone from the coffee table and sat back down on the couch. I opened a Taiwanese e-cookbook that I had meant to read for the past month. I was interested in learning how to cook Taiwanese dishes as it always puts a wide smile on Chewy's face whenever she eats any Taiwanese dish.

An hour passed before I realized that it was time for lunch. I closed my phone and walked over to the kitchen. I looked through the fridge for ingredients that I needed to try to make the Taiwanese dishes that I just learnt about. I was about to grab the ingredients, but my phone suddenly started ringing.

I closed the fridge door and answered my phone without checking the caller ID, "Hello?"

"Jihyo-unnie!" Y/N's voice ran loudly from the phone, "PLEASE HELP!" she cried.

"Y/N? What happened?" I asked, becoming nervous about what was happening.

"Sana and Tzuyu suddenly started fighting after disagreeing about something! Please help me! I don't know if I can stop them!" Y/N explained, sounding clearly distressed.

"What?!" I exclaimed in shock, "Where are you right now?!"

"Namsan Botanical Garden," Y/N sobbed out.

"Alright, hold them back for as long as you can! I am heading there right away!" I explained before ending the call.

I rushed to my room to grab my wallet and keys. I was already dressed for going outside, so I instantly headed for the front door. I put on my shoes and rushed out of the door, locking it behind me. I headed towards the elevator and exited on the main floor. A taxi stopped right in front of me as I exited the apartment building. The passengers rolled down their windows and I was surprised to see who it was.

"Nayeon?! Jeongyeon?! What are you two doing here?" I questioned.

Nayeon, who was sitting in the back, opened the door and moved to the other seat, "Quick! Get in!"

I entered the taxi and closed the door behind me. I fastened my seatbelt and the taxi driver started driving.

"Seriously, what are you two doing here?" I asked again.

"Y/N called us. She told us what was happening and asked us to help you get to the garden," Jeongyeon explained.

I nodded my head in understanding, "Alright, thanks."

We arrived at the Namsan Botanical Garden after a short ride. I instantly exited the taxi and dashed in to look for the others, while Nayeon and Jeongyeon paid for the taxi. I ran down a short path before finding MiMo and DubChaeng standing in a clearing. They had worried expressions on their faces as I approached them. They noticed my presence and let out a sigh of relief.

"Thank god you're here!" Momo exclaimed.

"Wait, why are all of you here?" I questioned with an obviously confused expression on my face.

Mina shook her head, "That isn't important! Sana and Tzuyu are fighting in that building!" she shouted while pouting at a building behind her.

"But where is Y/N?" I questioned.

"She is in there with Sana and Tzuyu. She told us to wait for you out here so that we can guide you in once you arrived," Dahyun explained.

"We have to hurry!" Chaeyoung shouted as she grabbed my hand and dragged me towards the building.

We stopped in front of a pair of closed doors. I freed my hand from Chaeyoung's grip and took a step forward. I placed my hands on the handles and pushed lightly, causing both doors to open widely. We were greeted to darkness as there were no lights on in the entrance, but I walked in anyways as I needed to find Chewy.