Chapter 16

5 Hours Ago

Mina's POV

It has been a long and grueling Friday. Our office has been working on this one case for almost the past three weeks. I kind of feel bad for Dahyun and Chaeyoung as they wanted to go visit Jihyo at the cafe that she works at. They told us about Nayeon and Jeongyeon-unnie, and I couldn't help but gush at how cute they were being; even Momo agrees with me.

Momo and I were so exhausted from work and have been deprived from each other's embrace for the whole day. I decided that it would be best to keep our relationship a secret as to maintain our professionalism, as Dahyun would say; but we always sneak off every once in a while for a quick kiss. There are rumours about our relationship running throughout the firm; and I think Dahyun has probably seen us kissing, but it is what it is.

Momo and I have been cuddling in our bed for the past hour and a half. We just jumped into bed the moment we came home from work. I was lying on Momo's right shoulder and had my arms wrapped around her waist. Momo had her left arm wrapped around me and caressed my head with her right hand, switching between her left and right hand when she got tired. This was our most blissful time.

"Should we get up, princess?" Momo asked me in a whisper.

I pulled Momo closer and buried my face in her neck, "No, I just want to be in your embrace all night."

"But we need to eat eventually," Momo chuckled.

I shook my head, "Cuddling with you is enough to keep me full."

Momo started to laugh, "But you know me, I am always hungry," I could then sense a smirk forming on Momo's face, "Maybe I should just eat you," she whispered seductively into my ears.

I sat up with a blush and started smacking Momo's shoulder, "Y-Y-You pervert!" I yelled.

Momo chuckled as she held my hand to prevent me from hitting her, "Now that you're up, we can go eat dinner."

"Yah!" I started to pout.

Momo gave me a quick peck on the lips before getting out of the bed, "I will give you all of the cuddles you want after dinner."

I let out a sigh before getting off of the bed and following Momo into the kitchen. I opened the refrigerator to see what we could make but Momo suddenly pulled me and pinned me against the countertop. She caressed my cheeks before locking our lips together. It was starting to get heated until Momo's cell phone started ringing.

Momo broke our kiss with a frustrated sigh, "Who the hell is calling me right now," she angrily grumbled under her breath as she went to get her phone.

Momo came back a minute later with an uneasy look on her face, "We will be skipping dinner."

"What? Why?" I asked with a confused look.

"Sana called. She wants us to come over," Momo replied.

Momo and I made our way to Sana's apartment. She opened the door for us, and we made our way into the living room. Sana followed behind us after closing the door. We all sat down on the couch, and I could see that Sana was angry about something.

"So, what happened?" Momo asked Sana.

"I went to visit Jihyo to give her flowers and my letter but that bitch Tzuyu got in my way. We exchanged fighting words before Jihyo came out to stop us. Then Jeongyeon came and threatened to call the cops if we didn't stop making a disturbance," Sana angrily explained.

"Wait, have you gone to work in the past week?" I asked, curious about what Sana has been doing this whole time.

Sana shook her head, "I took vacation for the next month starting this week," she replied.

"But what about your patients? Don't they need their psychologist?" Momo asked.

"The other psychologists at the office agreed to help me," Sana explained, "Anyways, back to what I was saying."

"Sana, you can't let Tzuyu get to you. You know Jihyo doesn't like unnecessary violence, so allowing Tzuyu to get you riled up is only going to do you harm," I explained.

"I know, but that bitch called me a 'slut'," Sana gritted her teeth, "I am not going to just stand there and let her slander my character."

Momo let out a sigh, "She is doing that on purpose to rile you up. You allowing yourself to get angry at what she said is just letting her win the battle."

"I know but..." Sana let out a frustrated sigh, "I just hate that bitch, okay? She is getting in my way of me trying to get my Jihyo back."

I placed a hand on Sana's back and started to rub it, "I get it, Sana; I really do, but if you want to get Jihyo back then you have to prove you are better than Tzuyu. If you go down to her level, then you are proving that you embody the things that Jihyo dislikes in a person."

"Okay, then what should I do about Tzuyu?" Sana asked, slightly calmer now.

"Just ignore her. Pretend she isn't there if you ever run into her again. Keep your smile on and continue what you are doing now to get Jihyo back. It will definitely piss Tzuyu off if you ignore her, so not reacting will be even better," Momo explained.

"So, what have you been doing to try to get Jihyo back anyways?" I asked.

"I have been buying her bouquets of 88 roses, hoping that she understands what I want to say," Sana started before pointing at the dining table, "I also gave her handwritten notes about how I feel about her. She keeps the flowers and gives them out to customers, but I don't think she has read the letters yet; however, she has kept them from what I've seen, so I have high hopes that she will eventually read them and come back to me."

Momo nodded her head in agreement, "I think that is a good start. You should try doing the same things you did to get her to fall in love with you in the first place."

"You mean using my charm?" Sana asked while batting her eyebrows cutely at Momo.

Momo started to cringe and fake gag, "Ewww, disgusting! How could Jihyo fall in love with that ugly face?"

"Yah!" Sana screamed while smacking Momo's arm.

"Sana," I said to get Sana's attention, "Just remember that if you truly love Jihyo, you just need to show her that you are worth taking back."

Sana nodded her head with a smile, "You are right. I will definitely keep that in mind. I will show her that I am still worthy and make her mine once more."

---TWICE---

A/N: Hello everyone! I am back with another update! MiMo just wanted to cuddle and be with each other all night, but Sana just had to go and ruin that. At least MiMo was able to give Sana some good advice. Hopefully, Sana doesn't do anything crazy. Anyways, until next time, thank you for the support!