"Sana," I called out as I walked towards her and Y/N, causing everyone to look towards me, "I want to thank you for saving Chewy and myself."

Sana smiled at me, "Don't mention it. That's what friends are for right?" she asked, causing me to reply with a smile and a nod.

Chewy walked up to me and wrapped her arm around my waist, "Honestly, I am thankful for what you did. I think Ji-Ji and I can both agree that you have reformed from your past self. And I think you have proven to us that you are trustworthy. Isn't that right, Ji-Ji?" she looked down to ask me.

I nodded my head in agreement, "It is still going to be hard to fully forgive you for what you did; but I can say that I genuinely trust you."

Sana shed some tears before quickly wiping them away, "Thank you, honestly. I will make sure to work hard to get you to forgive me for what I did no matter how long it takes."

"I hope you do," I replied with a smile.

Sana helped Y/N to stand up and we continued on our way to the park, making sure to avoid any potentially dangerous situations. We arrived at the park and set up a picnic blanket and the food that we brought with us. Jeongyeon, Momo, Y/N, Dahyun, Chaeyoung, and Chewy set up a volleyball net and began to play after splitting into teams of three. The rest of us cheered for our girlfriends. The rest of the afternoon was then spent relaxing and enjoying each other's presence.

1 Month Later

Saturday Morning

True to Sana's words, she worked hard to get all of us to forgive her. She was at varying stages with her progress, but she was able to get everyone to be friendly with her again. I was honestly impressed by Sana's progress considering how everyone talked about how they were going to basically murder Sana if they saw her ever again. Thankfully, no one went through with their claims.

I was now cuddling with Chewy on the couch in our living room. She told me that Sana and Y/N asked her help with something, so I wanted to get in a bit of cuddling time before she left. I offered to join them, but Chewy told me to stay home and rest as she could handle the situation. I trust Chewy, so I didn't push the topic further.

"When are Sana and Y/N supposed to arrive?" I asked as I played with Chewy's hair.

"Any minute now," Chewy replied with her eyes closed, enjoying the feeling of me playing with her hair.

As if on cue, a knock came from the front door. Chewy opened her eyes and separated from our cuddle. She went to the front door, out of sight from me. A moment later, she came back with Sana and Y/N in tow.

"Hey, you two," I greeted Sana and Y/N.

"Hey, Jihyo-unnie." "Hello." Y/N and Sana greeted me at the same time.

I sat up and gestured for Chewy to come to me. Chewy walked over to me and I pulled her to sit on my lap before wrapping my arms around her. I rested my chin on Chewy's shoulder before kissing her on the cheek, causing her to blush.

"Make sure to keep my Chewy safe, okay?" I warned Sana and Y/N.

"Don't worry, I swear on my life that I will keep her safe," Y/N replied while placing a hand over her heart.

"Anyways, we just need Tzuyu's help with making some decisions about Y/N and my apartment," Sana explained.

"Yeah, sorry for stealing your girlfriend away from you," Y/N apologized with a chuckle.

I shook my head, "It's fine. This gives me some time to read some books that I wanted to read lately."

Chewy escaped from my arms and stood up. She turned around and leaned down to give me a quick peck on the lips. We both smiled at each other before mouthing an "I love you" at each other.