Special Chapter: Happy Birthday Emma!

For you Emma Lovers, I'll slide to you the good stuff ;)) Pft, but expect some fluff, crack head vibes, and yes. (This is in a Normal AU btw~ thanks Catpink1908  for helping me out with plot stuff QuQ)

I took a deep breath in, staring at myself in the mirror. My hair was neatly combed into a pretty hair style (you guys can choose because we all have different hair types 🤧). I lightly tapped both of my cheeks with the palms of my hands, prepping myself for what was to come.

I was the lucky one to have to distract the beam of chaotic energy on this special day. How I was going to keep up with her antics? I'm not quite sure, but I sure as hell was going to try. I shook my head slightly, a small grin pulling at my lips.

I exited the bathroom and peeked around the corner, spotting Norman, Ray, and Yuki. They were quietly discussing within their own circles. Emma was currently being distracted by Ms. Isabella but she would soon be coming our way so that I could take over.

Yuki glanced over, noticing my peeping and gave me a closed eyed smile while waving me over, "Good morning!~"

I blushed slightly at being caught before I walked over and smiled, waving back, "Morning!~"

Ray grinned slightly, "wow, you're going all the way with this, aren'tcha?"

I huffed and crossed my arms, playfully sticking my tongue out at him, "of course, one eye~"

They all gave a slight chuckle as Norman walked to my side and placed his hand on my head, softly patting it. I turned my attention towards him as he stared back kindly, " you still remember the plan, right?"

I nodded, "of course! I was practically rehearsing all night—"

"Pft, she had to rehearse~" Ray playfully teased.

Just as I was about to full on battle Ray to the death, Gilda came along, " (Y/n)!"

I stopped in my tracks and looked at her with a smile, tilting my head to the side slightly, "yes, Gilda?"

She pulled out something from her pocket....

A wallet.

"Ms.Isabella said to give this to you. She put enough money in there to distract Emma for the whole entire day"

She held out the wallet with one hand, grinning slightly as she adjusted the placement of her glasses with the other. I grinned, taking the wallet into my hands, "got it!"

The soft taps of footsteps came in our direction, as I hear that warm familiar voice with a bouncy one accompanying it.

"Thank you for making a cake with me, Mom~! I can't wait to eat it with all of you!"

Isabella smiled down at Emma, patting her head gently, "don't mention it. I'm sure they'll love it"

Her gaze went over to us and her eyes brightened, her gentle smile widening a bit.

"Ah, Here you all are! Having a little secret meeting, are you?~"

Emma grinned, her eyes sparkling, "secret you say?"

Ray smirked, closing his eyes and crossing his arms, " yes, we didn't invite Emma cause she would blabber all our secrets to everyone else~"

Emma let out a whine, "Rayyy! I would SO not—"

I took a deep breath, hiding the materials for later in my pocket before enveloping Emma in a side hug, bringing her bickering with Ray to a halt.