p gay villain deku?

Börja om från början

Before anyone had time to think things through properly, the lunch bell rang deeply and the greenette jumped up from his seat. Leaving his friend group in the dust, they all but chased after him into the now bustling UA hallway. Catching a glimpse of him running into the cafeteria, they could only stop and stare as Midoriya took in the huge room and smiled widely at all the aspiring heroes he'd love to crush beneath his fingers.
He didn't need to search long before he found someone he recognized from their nightly escapades a few weeks back - Hitoshi Shinso.

Not hesitating even once, he strolled his way over to Hitoshi's deserted table and weaved his fingers through the thick purple hair from behind. The boy was surprised but melted into the touch all the same, half recognizing the roughed up hands.

Tugging slightly, Midoriya tilted Shinso's head upwards and leaned down to his level, sealing him in a searing kiss.

The cafeteria seemed to go dead silent. Wrapped in their own bubble, Hitoshi's eyes widened to the size of dinner plates and he took in the messy bush of green hair before him. As if soaring in a dream, he placed his hand on the greenette's cheek and lightly pulled him on the seat in front of him. Now sideways on the bench, both leaned forward and continued their kiss, still oblivious to the suspicious lack of noise. The only others oblivious seemed to be the dekusquad themselves, busy with discussing who the hell Izuku thought he woke up as today.

However, they too soon snapped out of their haze as a strangled groan escaped Shinso's lips. Midoriya was now close to being on his lap, holding the boy's bottom lip between his teeth. He let go with a soft pull and was going to look into the alluring purple eyes before him when a smashing plate made them jump apart.

Everyone turned to a fuming Todoroki, immediately trembling at the mere sight. Shards of ceramic littered the floor under him where he'd dropped the empty plate, his eyes seemed to glow with fury and his stance screamed danger. Stepping over the glass in a haze of anger, Shoto didn't stop his march until he stood before the general course student. He grabbed on to the front of his shirt and pulled him upwards until he remained at eye-level - barely pulled up by his strong hands.

"Don't touch my fucking boyfriend." Shoto's hand snaked up to Hitoshi's neck and the greenette was sure he would've been blasted with ice if it wasn't for his interruption.
"C'mon babe don't be like that" Midoriya thought he'd run with the flow, secretly waiting to murder the hero students himself.

However, before any of them had a chance to 'talk things out', the cafeteria doors turned black as some weird whispy smoke drained in from the cracks at the bottom. At this, the villain finally dropped his mask and he held his stomach, laughing loudly. "Who! Who knew they'd-" He gasped for air and bent down dramatically "-find me this quickly!"

The UA students could genuinely not be more confused as a different version of the villains they knew walked in calmly through the doors. Suddenly, the great lack of teachers in the cafeteria struck the students as suspicious.

A pink-haired Toga ran up to where Izuku was now frowning and ran the edge of her blade across his cheek.
"Toga you bitch, you can't just walk in here and cut me. I was having fun."
The highschool girl snapped out of her haze momentarily and smiled widely at her bunny. "Oh my bad 'eku, you're just so pretty."

Ignoring her completely, he turned to Dabi and returned the smirk he received. "Where's Izuku?"
"On god Zuzu, he was such a pain in the ass. Villain this and Shoto that he would not shut up the entire time."
This time, Izuku's laugh was genuine and sweet, which unnerved only the villains in the room. "Toga cut him up didn't she."
A harsh-looking Kurogiri took this as his chance to bring in the subject of conversation, the small Izuku from this world. Now comparing them side by side, the students felt stupid for not noticing it wasn't their green bean in the first place. Most of the students were now catching up and realizing the boy in front of them was most likely a villain this whole time.

However, the surprising part was when the arm holding Izuku appeared from the portal and stepped through - a dishevelled Hitoshi Shinso. He was animately discussing the unfairness of quirks with the small version of Izuku and one of his only smiles graced his porcelain face softly.

Upon noticing another pair of searing green eyes on him, the villain looked up at Midoriya and laughed loudly. "You're no fun with a quirk! Much easier to relate to when your donor was One for All instead of sensei-bitch." He spoke jokingly to the still-frowning Villain Midoriya.

Slashing one of his scarred hands on his cheek roughly, the blood on his face disappeared to show an already-healed wound underneath. "Well insomnia, it's not my fault your dumbass got bullied as a chil-" The small Izuku finally realized where they were and turned to the shadow villain with huge eyes, wonder and excitement swirling in them like a barely contained hurricane. "Mamagiri! You're amazing!" He paused and thought for a bit before continuing "I wish our version was as cool as you, all he does is follow Shigaraki and hurt children." The mist himself turned slightly red and turned around to blush, not used to receiving the praise.

"Anyways! Thanks a ton for bringing me back guys. Should definitely come and visit as soon as you guys can." With the final step, he reached his spot next to his Shoto and thread his fingers happily in his. Todoroki had to admit he felt a lot more like home than he had with the impostor.

The greenette villain seemed about to say something himself when a frantic All Might and Aizawa slammed the doors open. "Not to worry! For I am-" The hero paled at the sight of the LOV. He whipped his head towards Aizawa and gave hurried instruction. "We catch them no matter what. Villains don't deserve to step foot in here."

Both Izuku's share a quick glance at each other before springing into action. The villain sprints at Kurogiri, who now hurriedly rushes the villains in the portal. The hero version of the greenette blurs past in green lightning before tackling All Might to the ground. Before disappearing in the portal entirely, Villain turns to face his other counterpart in time to hear a happy-sounding mumble of words. "Tell Hito his cupcakes were great! Come see me sometime!" Midoriya smiled softly to his smaller version and nodded, slipping back into the portal with a giddy wave. The black smoke curled in on itself and disappeared, leaving only the small boy straddling the much bigger hero. (ik this part's confusing but basically Hero Deku tackled All Might so Villain Deku could escape safely through the portal)

Deku allowed himself to roll to the side and land on the floor next to All Might, ignoring all the eyes trained on him and blowing out a relieved breath. He turned to face a still-paralyzed Aizawa who was desperately trying to analyze the situation.

"What the fuck just happened?" The greenette breathed out, fluffy green hair parting softly and the biggest smile playing on his lips.

The dry blood splattering his uniform -most likely his own- and the notes on how to kill heroes left abandoned back at his work desk were both ignored in favour of the immediate bustle of students rushing to get an explanation from the greenette on whatever the everloving hell they all just witnessed.

A/N

I am?? Very sorry you had to read that???

This chapter as a whole felt like a fever dream tbh. If you suffered through that then tysm but I'm also slightly concerned for your mental health. That being said, I love you all to bits and appreciate every single read I get. The fact I'm around thirteen reads away from 1K blows my mind D:

(ALSO IM SORRY FOR THE SUMMARY AT THE VERY TOP AHHAHAH I NORMALLY JOT DOWN STORY IDEAS THAT COME TO ME SO I CAN WRITE THEM LATER AND THAT'S WHAT I WROTE A FEW WEEKS AGO. I STILL THOUGHT THAT IT ACCURATELY EXPLAINED WHATEVER *THIS* WAS SO I JUST LEFT IT,,)