"You look gorgeous, angel."- I said sincerely and kissed her forehead before she wrapped her petite arms around my waist, hugging me lovingly. 

"I love you, Leo."- spoke softly Camila, locking her spellbinding eyes on mine.

"I love you, principessa."- I stated and kissed her nose. 

She smiled tenderly before standing on her tip-toes and placing her hands on my jawline. Cami kissed me fondly and gently, making me smile in the kiss as my arms wrapped around her slender waist, lifting her off the floor with ease. I kissed her just as dotingly and adoringly, savouring the exquisite taste of her honeyed lips.

"I missed you insanely."- I spoke against her plump lips that I pecked tenderly. 

"I missed you very very very much."- whispered Camila and kissed me once more just as lovingly; I gladly and eagerly returned the favour. 

We went to the car with chauffeur, who drove us to the airport. After we boarded the plane, Cami nuzzled into me and wrapped her arms around mine. I kissed her forehead, smiling softly. When we took off and were allowed to walk around, I unbuckled our belts and caressed her cheek with my thumb while laying gentle kiss on her cute nose.

I lifted her up and carried her to bed. She snuggled into me, sneaking her slim leg between mine as her arm dropped around my torso, holding me affectionally. I rubbed her back and kissed her forehead, soothing her to sleep, which came to her very soon. 

It didn't take a long time before my fairly worn out self fell asleep too.

Her.

Wide smile found its way to my face when the first thing I saw was Leonardo, who is sleeping peacefully with me in his arms. I kissed his chest through the navy coloured fabric, causing him to scoot closer to me. I rubbed his strapping back tenderly, letting him sleep longer. 

After some time the pilot said that we have 10 minutes before we land; his speech woke Leonardo up. 

"Hey, handsome."- I said with content smile, earning wider one in return. 

"Hello, beauty."- spoke Leo with his voice sounding deeper, raspier, more velvety and fruity.

He hugged me lovingly and kissed my cheek sweetly. I grinned and peppered his dreamy face with kisses over and over again, getting his smile to turn into irresistible grin. 

After we landed and reached our house, I rushed out of the car, but carefully and slowly. 

"Ambrosi, Corrado, Flavio, Rocco!"- I chirped and hugged our dogs as I kneeled in front of them. 

"I missed you too."- I cooed them, kissing their noses. 

They licked me, sniffed me and wiggled their tails eagerly. When Leonardo came to us, they gave him the same treatment. We went inside and Aaron rushed to hug me. 

"You two gave me good scare."- exhaled the man and squeezed me before letting go. 

"You need to eat something. You look like you lost good 10 pounds if not more."- stated Aaron and ushered us to the dinning room, leaving no space for questions or disobedience. 

Leonardo and I ate lasagna; I gave up eating after I was done with barely half of my portion. 

"Bambina, come on. Just a few more bites."- spoke pleadingly Leo as he pulled me on his lap. 

"I am full."- I stated and hid my face in his neck, sneaking my arms around it too. 

"Angel, you need to get back on track. Come on, baby, for me, please."- said Leonardo and kissed my shoulder a few times while gently lifting my face out of his neck. 

I took a deep breath, knowing that he is right. I want to get better soon and I can't do that if I don't try. 

"I am proud of you, principessa."- he smiled charmingly and kissed my temple as I took a bite of the lasagna. 

He kept talking to me about sweet nothings while his hand rubbed my thigh, making me eat my portion in no time. 

"That's my girl."- said proudly Leonardo as he wrapped me in his arms, kissing my nose and cheeks. 

"I love you, baby."- I stated in joy and kissed his cheek. 

"I love you, angel."- he replied and carried me to our room. 

"Shower, shower, shower."- I chanted excitedly as I waltzed in the bathroom. 

"Call me if you need anything, bambina."- spoke Leonardo and kissed my forehead. 

Before he could go away, I took hold of his wrists and pulled him back to me. 

"I hope, my husband will join me."- I spoke with wide smile against his lips as Leo smiled charmingly.

"He gladly will join his wife."- he replied and kissed me tenderly. 

Our shower consisted our laughter, smiles and me making ridiculous shaped out of Leonardo's pitch black, silky hair. After we washed ourselves, we brushed our teeth, I did our routine for us and added mask to it. 

"You look adorable."- I giggled as he has mint coloured mask on. 

"But only you look million times cuter."- stated with dazzling smile Leo and pecked me delicately. 

He took picture of us, we hugged each other while mask dried off and chatted about random things. After it was good to wash off, we did so and went to get ready for bed. I put on underwear and slid Leonardo's t-shirt on. He has black boxers on. 

"Can we watch something before we go to sleep?"- I asked and he smiled at me. 

"Sure, bambina. Do you want to watch it here or in cinema room?"- said Leonardo after kissing my cheek. 

"Here."- I answered while reaching for the remote control. 

I slipped between Leo's legs and snuggled into him as his rugged, inked arms wrapped around my waist, holding me closer. We chose to watch "Lucifer". 

Him.

In the middle of 5th episode Camila began nuzzling into me after turning on her stomach. I smiled at her cute habit: she does that every time she feels drowsy. 

I turned off the TV and moved covers closer to us. I lifted her higher, so she could be more comfortable and I couldn't help my chuckle when Cami clung to me like little koala while laying on top of me. I kissed her silky hair and hugged her tightly. 

Indescribable relief is flooding in me: I have my wife back in my arms, where she is safe and sound. Camila is by my side and I feel like I can breathe again. 

"I love you, baby."- I whispered softly to her and kissed her arm that is wrapped around my neck in secure grip.