"What time is it?" He spoke as he pulled from her lips to trail kisses down her neck. Tania managed to get her body to function again and pulled her phone out.

"It's 6:20." Tania was surprised to see it was so early. She'd thought it was closer to 7 than that.

"Perfect. Come on." He tugged her back inside before she could process what was happening.

"I thought we were taking care of the animals?" His long legs proved an advantage as he led her to a door a few feet from the kitchen. Tania had to double step in order to keep up.

"We are, but I'm gonna take care of you first."
...

"You're so beautiful." Flint spoke against her lips as he slowly pumped into her. Her hands tangled in his hair as she took each thrust- his hips pushing deeply within her before slowly pulling back.

"Fuuck..." she trailed off as she allowed the pleasure to swallow her. Even with a broken rib, Flint managed to please her unlike any partner she'd ever had.

"Say my name, darlin." The baritone whisper turned her on even more. Everything about Flint seemed so perfect that she considered if she'd been hallucinating the whole thing. Her contemplations were quickly shut down as he shifted his position and touched so deeply it almost hurt.

"Flint!" She cried out as he thrust against her g-spot. "Right there."

"Here?" He questioned as he hit her spot once more.

"Yes! Yes!" Granting her wish, he stayed right where he was. Tania felt her legs shake as he sped up slightly to push her over the edge. She could only moan his name as he worked to get them both to cum.

"I'm cumming!" Her cry was silence as he placed his lips to hers. Unable to handle his continued pumping into her, she harshly clawed at his back. Chopped moans fell from him as he sloppily pumped to finish himself off. Leaning back, he pushed himself until he could go no further then stilled inside her.

"Shit." He exhaled as he threw his head back. Tania's body still tightly clenched around him making it impossible to pull out.

"I'll get you a plan b." He chuckled as he pushed his hair back. Staring up at him, Tania couldn't believe a man like Flint had fucked her multiple times. His sharp features and bright eyes paired with silky black hair made him a specimen. Add in his charm, good spirit, and honesty and it all seems to good to be true.

"If I get pregnant, I'm going to skin you alive." Scowling at him, she pointed a finger into his chest.

"Our baby would be cute though." Pushing her hand from his chest, he leaned back over to hover over her.

"That baby's going straight to heaven, sweetheart, I hate to break it to you." She laughed as he rolled his eyes. Slowly pulling out of her, he rolled over to lay beside her.

"Do you want children?" He questioned after a moment of silence. The sun had finally risen, casting a glowing halo around the pair.

"Not really. Never liked the idea." Tania had never seen the appeal of children. She didn't mind being a childless woman despite the many screams she'd received for holding that opinion. "What about you?"

"Yeah, I want a house full. I love kids and I want to carry on my name." Turning to face her, he swept his eyes over her features before looking her in the eyes. A slight smile pulled at his lips before he turned to face the ceiling.

"We should get going." She jumped from the bed before they dived further into the topic. If she did decide to stay with him, kids were something they'd have to compromise on. She wouldn't be able to risk her life for a child.