17

- bella's pov-

~ fast forward to five months later ~

"morning babe!" noah smiled, entering our room with a tray of breakfast food in his hands.

"what's this..?" i asked in confusion.

he placed the tray on my lap and sat down on the bed.

"today's your big 19!" he cheered, kissing my forehead.

"right! i completely forgot" i smiled.

can't believe it's my 19th birthday already

"alright, now eat up! don't want you to starve today" noah giggled.

· · ───── ·𖥸· ───── · ·

"here's the birthday girl!!" avani screamed in excitement.

"hey!" i embraced her in a hug.

everyone else greeted me after that.

"how about we go shopping?" charli asked.

"speaking of going somewhere, where were you guys yesterday?" i asked, using josh's iconic transitions from tea talk.

"that's a secret we'll never tell, xoxo" anthony replied in a girly voice, making everyone laugh.

"alright. let's go?"

· · ───── ·𖥸· ───── · ·

~ fast forward to the evening ~

(a/n: sorry for doing all these fast forwards, i can't think of anything to write that would match with the story line lmfao)

i opened the front door to many people yelling "surprise".

"ohmygod you guys threw me a birthday party?!" i asked everyone and they nodded in response.

"y'all are insane!" i yelled in surprise.

all the guests wished me a happy birthday and i guess, the best night of my life started here.

"can i at least go change?" i asked referring to my hoodie and sweats that i was in right now.

they all nodded in response and i ran upstairs to change into a blue velvet dress and short heels.

i was walking downstairs, when everyone started singing the happy birthday song, avani coming to the front with anthony, with a three tier cake in their hands.

"make a wish" avani smiled.

i closed my eyes and blowed on all the candles.

everyone started cheering and applauding.

"hey bels, can you come with me for a sec?" noah asked, pulling me away from my friends.

we walked to an open balcony.

"bella, ever since i met you, i felt something that i've never felt before. ever since that day i knew you were the one." he stopped and pulled out a small box and inside it, was the most beautiful ring i've ever seen. "now, don't worry i'm not proposing yet, it's a promise ring. that means whenever you're ready, i'll be ready too."

i looked him in the eyes, tears forming in mine

"my question is.. do you believe in soulmates?"

"i do now"

THE END

· · ───── ·𖥸· ───── · ·

a/n:

thank you SO much for all of the love on this book! i've been so so so happy to share it with you guys.

i never expected it to go this well, and i'm entirely proud of how well it went :)

- anne