07

-bella's pov-

our faces were two inches apart. it felt so safe with him. i was looking him in the eyes, about to lean in, but my phone started ringing.

dang it!!

i picked it up without looking who was calling.

"yo Bella, you here? i don't see you outside anywhere" Bryce asked over the phone.

"oh, uh yeah sorry. i went for a walk to clear my mind." i lied.

"right. do you know where Noah is?" he asked.

shit, shit, shit. what do i say?

"Noah is with me. he wanted to keep me company. is that okay?" i asked, nervously.

"yeah, it's fine. can you tell Noah that Jaden is leaving for a month since he has to record the music video for his song in Vegas. Noah can sleep in his bedroom while Jaden is gone" he explained.

"sure" i said and told Noah eveything Bryce said.

i was quite surprised that Bryce was still quite sober since he's always drunk at parties.

after a bit of talking to Bryce over the phone we both hung up and me and Noah decided to head home.

the car ride was quiet and quite awkward.

"i'm sorry if this is awkward" noah said in honesty.

"oh it's not awkward at all" i sarcastically laughed as Noah joined in.

"no really, i mean it"

"it's fine" i said, looking at him.

"is it okay if i actually move in Jay's room for a while?" Noah asked.

"yeah, sure" i lied.

what if i have another nightmare? what if there's no one to comfort me?

"you sure?" he asked referring to my nightmares.

"yeah i guess i'll be fine"

at least i hope i'll be.

"well if you need anything i'm just a wall away" he said making me giggle.

------------------------------------------------------
isabellahall                                       ⠸

------------------------------------------------------isabellahall                                       ⠸

liked by noahbeck, charidamelio and 1,689,553 others

isabellahall anthony sucks at taking pics 🤠

------------------------------------------------------

noahbeck guys it's coke in my hands don't worry
isabellahall i can approve of that 🙃

luvanthony cmon i was drunk 🥴
isabellahall that is NOT an excuse 😤

charlidamelio so much fun with you guys ❤
isabellahall can't wait to see you again!!

brycehall noah's a soldier
(liked by noahbeck and isabellahall)

view all 386,789 comments...

------------------------------------------------------

after we got home, everyone had already left, and the house was surprisingly clean. me and Noah walked upstairs and into my room. Noah took a few of his clothes and things and walked out, saying "goodnight" as he closed the door.

i went into the bathroom and took a shower. after the shower i wrapped my body in a towel and walked back to my room. i picked out a random hoodie that caught my eye and grey shorts and changed into them.

after that, i went to sleep, since i was very very tired.

· · ───── ·𖥸· ───── · ·

-bella's pov (dream)-

"come here, baby" a voice said.

i couldn't tell who it was since it sounded very distant.

"who's there?" i asked, looking around and not seeing anyone.

everything was so blurry, i could barely tell where i was. i soon realized that i was in the sway living room, where the party was happening.

i felt a hand on my thigh, i looked down and saw Ryan's hand. suddenly, it started squeezing my thigh. i kind of started feeling i5 physically.

"stop, you're hurting me" i said, feeling tears fall down my cheeks.

"don't you like it?" he asked looking in my eyes with a smirk on his face.

· · ───── ·𖥸· ───── · ·

-noah's pov-

i was laying down on my bed, not being able to sleep, when i heard someone mumbling behind the wall. i brushed it off since i thought that it was Bella talking with someone over the phone.

but then i heard something that she said: "let go of me!". i quickly shot up from the bed and quietly walked out. the floors were creaking, which made me nervous that one of the boys would wake up from the noise.

luckily, no one was woken up by the sounds, so i opened Bella's door. she was sleeping. her eyes were puffy and her cheeks were covered in tears.

"please, Ryan, let go of me" she mumbled.

i came to a realization, that she was having a nightmare, so i walked over to the opposite side of the bed and sat down, lightly shaking her body to wake her up.

her eyes shot open as tears streamed down her cheeks.

"Noah?" she looked at me confused and sat up next to me.

"shh, i'm here" i hugged her body, while she lighty cried and placed her head on my shoulder.

"i'm sorry that i'm pulling you into my problems" Bella mumbled.

"no it's okay. don't worry about it" i smiled.

· · ───── ·𖥸· ───── · ·

a/n: there ya have it, part 7 :)

hope you guys enjoyed this one, it really made me remember the times where i had nightmares like Bella's. if anyone is having problems like those, contact someone (even me), or contact a person who is a professional in that area.

i love you guys so much, don't forget to vote and leave your thoughts and ideas in the comments! ♡

(i didn't double check the whole text, so there might be a few changes/modifications!)

- anne