01

~ quick self-promo insert ~
don't skip 🙄✋🏼

hai, so before you read this story i just wanted to remind you that i have another story: In Need Of Mending; Draco Malfoy, on which i am working really hard, but it doesn't seem to be seen (lmao im being selfish, but you know what i mean), and i would REALLY appreciate if you could give it a read 🥺 thank you.

-bella's pov-

I was always known as "Bryce's sister". Even when i was 7 and he was 9. That was when I won the school talent show for my so called great voice.

~flashback~

"And the talent show award goes to... Bryce's sister: Isabella Hall! Congratulations!" The principal said in the microphone.

~end of flashback~

Even when I was 14 and bryce was 16 - when my soccer team won the town's finals.

~flashback~

"The first place award goes to... Bryce's Hall's sisters: Isabelle Hall's soccer team!! Congratulations girls! You guys played it well tonight!" One of the coaches yelled into the microphone as a slight frown formed on my face when he said "Bryce's sister's".

~end of flashback~

And EVEN when I finished high school at age 17, when Bryce turned 19.

~flashback~

"And now, Bryce Hall's sister: Isabelle Hall!" The principal yelled into the microphone. I sighed and walked up to the stage, as a fake smile formed on my face.

~end of flashbacks~

And that brings us here: Outside of LAX, waiting for my Uber to arrive so I can go surprise Bryce at his group/influencer house - Sway LA. Not gonna lie, I was really proud of Bryce, and there were no hard feelings between us - despite the fact that I've been called "Bryce's sister" my whole life.

My Uber finaly arrived and the man helped me out the luggage in the back if the car. "Thank you, sir" I send a warm smile towards him. He nodded and hopped back into the car, me doing the same.

I told him the address of my destination and soon enough, we pulled up in the driveway of a big, beautiful house. I was really impressed, even though I had been here two months ago when Bryce and his friends just moved in.

I grabbed my luggage as I heard loud splashes from the back yard, and I knew exactly where they were. I smiled at the thought of the boys. I've missed them a lot, despite texting and face timing everyday with them.

I grabbed my luggage in my hands and entered the house as the Uber driver drove out of the driveway. I put down my luggage next to the front door and went right to the back of the house.

I quietly opened the back door, excitement rushing through my body. Looking around, I finally spotted my brother with a brunette haired girl next to him on the lounge chair.

"That must be Addison." I thought

I snook up on them very quietly.

"Boo!" I screamed behind them.

They both shot up as I laughed and the other boys noticed me and jumped into my arms.

"Bryce who's that?" Addison asked in confusion.

"Bella! I didn't know you were coming so soon!" He said as he embraced me in a hug before mentioning "That's my sister. You've met her before, right?"

"Oh, right! I'm so sorry Bella! You look so different from last time, I could barely tell who you were" Addison apologized hugging me.

"No it's okay! I wanted to surprise you guys" I explained shyly.

"Well you scared the living crap out of me!!" Josh complained, crossing his arms, which resulted in all of us laughing.

"It's not funny!!" Josh said in a baby voice.

"Oh but it is, you dork!" I smacked his arm and laughed.

Me and Josh have always been very close friends, since him and Bryce met in some influencer thing. Him and I are like brother and sister though.

"Anyways, how have you guys been without me?" I asked breaking the silence.

"Me and Avani have been hanging out lately" Anthony scratched the back of his neck.

"And so have me and Mads" Jaden mentioned.

"That's awesome!" I smiled.

Honestly, I'm glad they're getting into relationships. The guys have always been complaining about being single and lonely and now, they've found some amazing girls.

"What about you guys? Any ladies standing at your front doors?" I asked Kio and Quinton.

"Same as always Bels" Kio shrugged. Quinton nodded his head in response.

"Right.." I shook my head.

"What about you, Bella? Any boy luck?" Addison asked, popping in our conversation.

"Oh you know, the usual: Just got out of a relationship type of vibe." I laughed.

"Aw I'm sorry girl, you'll find someone better" Addison reassured me.

"Who's up for ice cream at the beach?!" Bryce asked pulling his camera out of nowhere.

"Me!" I yelled.

"Me too!" "Me three" "Me four" "Me sixty seven!" All of the others joined in.

· · ───── ·𖥸· ───── · ·

a/n:

hi, hello this is the first part of this book (obviously) and i really hope you enjoyed it. i know that i didn't put noah in yet but i might put him in the next one!! that's a promise i'll keep. um so anyway, don't forget to vote so my self confidence can go up, up, uppidy haha. aight thanks!

- anne