04

-bella's pov-

"how about we watch a scary movie?" Kio suggested walking in the room with popcorn in hand.

"how about no" i suggest.

"scared much?" Anthony giggled.

"not at all" i said sarcastically.

the expected happened - the boys turned on IT. before the movie started, we all sat down on the couch and got ready. i was sitting between Noah and Josh, next to them were Kio and Anthony, the rest were sitting either on a bean bag or on the chairs. i quickly grabbed a pillow to hide my face in whenever a jump scare happens, because i'm just that person.

i was actually paying attention to the movie at first, but when the first jump scare came around i quickly hid my face in the pillow.

suddenly, an arm wrapped around my shoulders. i was guessing it was noah, since josh was almost asleep.

without thinking, i snuggled up to noah and soon enough, drifted off to sleep.

-noah's pov-

something made me wrap my arm around bella, so i did. she suddenly snuggled up to my side, so i rested my head on top of hers.

it felt really comfortable to be honest. i could tell she was comfortable, and was slowly drifting off to sleep.

she looked so peaceful. i couldn't help but notice how beautiful she was.

i looked up to Bryce, who was very obviously giving me a death glare.

"don't worry, i won't hurt her." i reassured him since i knew exactly what he meant by the glare.

he nodded and i placed my head on top of bella's again, giving my full attention to the movie.

· · ───── ·𖥸· ───── · ·

after a while, the movie finally ended and it was dark outside.

"i'm going to sleep, can you carry her to her and your room?" Bryce asked and i nodded.

i gently picked her up, one of my arms going under her legs and the other under her head. at first she looked very uncomfortable, but then she placed her head on my chest as i felt butterflies in my stomach.

this girl is making me crazy..

i quietly walked upstairs with bella in my arms. i placed her on the bed and pulled the covers over her body, i was about to walk away, but suddenly she grabbed my arm.

"stay." she mumbled before moving to one of the sides of the bed.

i gave in and walked to the other side of the bed, laying down under the covers next to bella as we both slowly drifted off to sleep.

-bella's pov-

i woke up, tears dripping down my face, while my heart was pounding like crazy.

not again.

"you okay?" a raspy voice asked, concerned.

it was noah. how did he end up here?

"i don't think so. i think i had a nightmare" i explained trying to stabilize my breathing.