Chapter 17 (FINAL CHAPTER :) )

Recap

Then I ended the call. I got up and fixed my make up. I went over to the window and down the latter and saw him waiting were I told him to meet me.

I can’t believe I have to tell him that we can’t be together and I’m leaving tomorrow.

I walked over to him really slowly looking at the ground. I didn’t know how I was going to tell him.

I looked up at him and he was just smiling. I love that smile! I’m going to miss it so much!!

He walked over to me and kissed me on the cheek. I smiled a little bit and he frown’d.

And asked me

“What’s wrong baby?”

I look at him and said really fast

“immovingtoaustraliaandwecantbetogetheranymore.”

I looked at him and he looks confused and I close my eyes and say

“Logan, I’m moving to Australia with my family and Sammy.”

“Oh…..”

“And.”

I pause and take a deep breath and say.

“We can’t be together anymore Logan But I will always love you.”

I walk up to him and kissed him and than let go and walked away.

I went up the latter and went thought the window and ran to my bed and jumped on and started crying.

My heart was broken.

I laid there for hours until I finally got up and started packing everything.I didn’t have that much to pack it only took me like 2 hours. Than I heard a knock.

I walked over to my door and open it to see Sammy.

He comes in and hugs me and I just break down crying.

He just rubs my back while I kept crying. I pull back and said

“Sammy you can sleep in my bed I’ll sleep on the ground.”

He looks at me but takes off his shoes and walks over to my bed and gets in. I walk over to him and kiss his forehead and says goodnight.

He closes his eyes and I walk over to my closet and pull out a extra blanket and a pillow and lay it on the ground.

I get under and just look at the ceiling. Than a couple hours passed and  I felt my phone vibrate and I look over at who sent it and it reads Logan.

My heart skipped a beat but I opened it up and read

I will always love you Alexandra ♥.”

Ahhhhhh guys it’s the ending :’( *cries*

I know but………….

THERES GOIN TO BE A SQUEL!!!!!