Chapter 4

Recap

He was still close to me,but now his arm is around me. He looks at me and starts to lean in and im leaning in to. Then .....        

________________________________________________________________________________

Then as were leaning in he turns and whispers in my ear.

"Your really beautiful" he said.

I started blushing like crazy. My stomach was doing back flips when he sayed that. I look  at him, and we just both look deeply into each others eyes. Him getting lost in my light blue eyes, and me getting lost in his light green eyes. I could stand there and look into his eyes all day if I was aloud to.

"Logan, your eyes are really pretty" I said.

He reply'd "Alex, Your eyes are beautiful just like you."

I can feel the my cheeks getting hotter from what he said to me. What is he doing to me? I can't be falling for him.

 I don't even know him that well.

We stand there still looking into each other eyes.

He started to lean in, and I was leaning in to.  

Right when our  heads were two inches apart. Logans phone went off.

Was I about to kiss Logan Lerman. The Logan Lerman, Hollywood's  golden boy.

 Whats wrong with me. I don't like him like that. I need to control myself when im around him. I just can't  like him. We could never be together, cause he's famous. And a celebrity like him would never go out with a nobody like me. I'm not even aloud to date. If my parents found out, they would be so mad at me. 

I was so lost in my thoughts. I didn't notice him walking over to the fire escape.  I snapped out and sayed.

"Logan, Where are you going?"  

He reply'd back with " I'm sorry Alex, but I have to go my mom told me I have to come home, and do chores."

I laugh a litttle about hearing how about hollywood's golden boy still has to do chores.

He  walked over to me and sayed " I'll be back tommorow meet me up here well I got to go Alex."

Them he did something I didn't expect. He kissed me on both cheeks.Then I watch him walk away from me. I stand there for a couple minutes, then I started to walk to the fire escape. 

That night I went to sleep thinking about Logan, and him almost kissing me.    

  _____________________________________________________________________

Raven~

Did u guys like it

do u like logan and alex

well i wrote more for u guys

if u guys want me to write more there has to be 25 votes  15 commnets and 130 reads

vote

comment

read

thx :D

byee *waves*