Chapter 16

Recap;

They saw Sammy and said……..

“Who is this?”

“This is Sammy.”

“Why is he with u?”

“Cause I found him about to kill his self.”

“Oh, why?”

“Because his parents have been abusing him since he was four, they throw him into walls and down the stairs that are in the apartment building, he also attempted suicide more than four times, and has been cutting since they have been abusing him."

They looked shocked.

Than I kept saying,

“I also asked him to live with me and he said yes, is that okay with you guys?”

They looked at me than Sammy than looked at each other than said;

“Yes that is okay with us, but you have to take care of him on your own.”

“That’s fair.”

Than Sammy walked over to my parents and introduce him to my parents. It was so cute. They just smiled and shook his hand.

Than I remember my mom wanted to tell me something.

“Hey mom what did you have to tell me?”

She looked at dad than looked at me and said;

“Oh, um well.”

She stopped and look nervous to tell me, but than said;

“Were moving to Australia!”

I looked at her shocked.

“W-why.” I chocked out.

She said;

“Cause Dad got a new job there so we all are moving there.”

“But I’m going to be 18 next week, I can just stay!”

“No you can’t sweetie you still have one year of high school left so you have to come with us. And were leaving tomorrow morning.”

I felt tears coming so I dashed toward the stairs. I ran up the stairs and slammed my bedroom door.

I just fall on my bed crying my eyes out. How am I’m suppose to tell Logan that I’m moving to Australia and that we can’t be together anymore?

More tears came out when I started thinking about Logan and us not being together. We just got together and now we can’t be together.

Why does life hate me?

I reach for my phone and dial his number.

He answered;

“Hello beautiful.”

“H-hi L-Logan we need to talk.”

“Are you okay? What about.”

“Just meet me where we first met okay?”

“Okay.”

Then I ended the call. I got up and fixed my make up. I went over to the window and down the latter and saw him waiting were I told him to meet me.

Welll guys  next chapter is the FINAL CHAPTER!!! Woohooo

(: