chapter 3

Recap

He looked at me and I started walking toward the fire escape. Not evening looking back to see if he's coming. 

____________________________________________________________________________

I get to the ladder and wait for him to come to the ladder. He walks over to it and pulls his self up and i could see his shirt go up. Is that a six pack I see. Damn thats hot I never knew he had them. I pull myself up after him and its really quiet while were walking up the stairs to the top of the building.

We finally got to the top of the building. We walked to tthe edge and looked over New York. It look beautiful all the lights  made it look perfect. I sayed

"This is were I come to think, and look at the stars"  as I kepted looking at the city. He reply with "Cool,so why where you running before you hit me?" Should I tell him hardly know him.

Well I guess I should  so I sayed "I sneek out of my house at night, and explore New York cause my parents don't let me do anything."  

"Oh, They don't catch you?"He said.

I replyed "Nope they go to sleep really early,so I have all night to walk around."

He said "Ahh, So is a beautiful girl like you must have a boyfriend?"

I felt heat in my cheeks.I look at him and say "Nope I don't have one,What about you mister hollywood boy?"    

He gets closer to me, I start to blush. He's so close I can feel his breath on my cheek.Then I can feel his breath on my ear,then he whispers all sexy.

"No..."  he said.   

Then he did something  out of the know where. He kissed me on the cheek. After that I couldn't stop blushing. It felt like fireworks even if it was just a peck on the cheek. I wonder what it will feel like to actully kiss him.WAIT! What am im saying I shouldn't be thinking like that. I hardly know him I bet he doesn't like me like that.

He was still close to me,but now his arm is around me. He looks at me and starts to lean in and im leaning in to. Then .....