chapter 4:

Don't own anything

What dark zone you guys like to see in Japan.

Btw the only faction i can use in regards of japanese history is Yakuza faction.

Since they been around forever with the law enforcement crumbled giving them the window to rise up.

Yes black tusk international are coming around too.

Anyways.

Author pov:

Takashi & manh had successfully recovered the supply drop gear & weapons are displayed in the living room.

They also found additional weapons found in Riggs & shizuka's master bedroom (often he comes to spend time there like what couples do) news saying about SHD coalition force setting up at the emperor's palace.

Kohta: you guys sure work fast😅

Lynx: damn right tomorrow will leave at dawn * gives isac watch to takashi*

Takashi: a watch

Manh: not just any watch * cooking dinner * isac agents like him & i use these watches well catch you up to speed chow time

Timeskip:

After there done eating girls took a bath while the guys checked ammunition so they can be ready for a attack at night or tomorrow.

Manh: zombies aren't the only thing

Lynx: what?

Takashi: yakuza. Since the law enforcement fell yakuza starting up to rise again

Spent: shit. First black tusk now this😑

Lynx: yakuza are same as mafia nothing different about them

There chatter is interrupted when girls came out looking all high (author note: how the hell they get like that) manh decided to call it in for the night.

Lynx takes shizuka to their room in bridal carry with her bath towel still on

(Something like this without her acting like that)

He layed her down placing her sleepwear.

Lynx: geez babe you act like your drunk😅. I mean who gets high/drunk after baths

Shizuka: don't leave. Please sleep with me

Division agent thought about they been together for long time. He smiled & joined with her make out & sleep for tonight.

Too embarrassed for me to make a love scene

Later