chapter 3:

Don't own anything

Still researching on mission locations (of you guys have any ideas let me know in the comments) in the meantime catch up.

I doing updates on my other books every day of the week & weekends.

Author pov:

(4:50 - end) love the theme on 4:50 to end BTW)

Agents spent manh lynx & newly soon to be agents kohta shizuka & saya are killing the zombies. Before Police are too afraid to open the bridge that angered lynx shizuka calms him manh suggested that will have to find a alternate route.

ISAC detected Rei & takashi came on a bike killing what was left of the zombies.

Theme still playing:

Kohta: takashi & rei san

Bro hug

Takashi: glad to see you

Takashi looked at the division agent.

Takashi: wait a minute your the machanic guy from the ........

Manh: lets get out of here before the zombies show up

They shoot their way in shizuka rika & lynx's place (he comes sometimes to hang out with them or spends the night. & yes Rika minami is a division agent) they cleared the place.

Spent: that was easier. There a supply drop upstairs

Lynx: Takashi * tossed him exotic weapon the house * go with him yes you can keep the gun

Theme ends timeskip:

Lynx: were okay rika

Rika: " thank goodness takao zhu & ying have the base of operations running at the emperor's palace "

Lynx & shizuka contact her through isac comms surprised the once highshool students. After the call they cleaned themsleves up.

Next chapter lynx & shizuka getting get some loving & saving a girl

Later