Chapter 6

Hey amigos, amigas, how're you doing? We all good? Yeah? Well, I guarantee I'm about to ruin you with this chapter. It's gonna be good, it's gonna be tense, and it's gonna make you hate me / the characters involved in this series. Thank you for sticking by me even though it's taken me two years to get to this point. I promise that 2015 will bring some utterly amazing things. Sit tight.
This chapter is going to be a bit naughty, but I do have a warning before the bad bit so we're clear on when to stop if you aren't cool with that stuff.

NIXON'S POV

"Because we think we found him."

I looked up at Izazya, instantly regretting what I'd said the minute the last syllable left my tongue; the words left a sour taste in my mouth, the way any lie did. I watched as his eyes went from wide with rage, to wide with fear.
"Y-you... Found him?" He asked slowly, and I nodded back at the same achingly slow speed. I watched the rage in his eyes come to a simmer, and he slowly released his weight from my wind pipe. The minute I had the chance, I took a deep breath, whilsting through my teeth. Immediately, two of the biggest guys I'd ever seen were in the glass room, lifting Izazya up from under his arms and dragging him across the room, sitting him in a chair that was situated in the very corner.
        I got to my feet, straightening out my clothes and dusting myself off, before clearing my throat. "We found- well, didn't exactly find him." I began, pausing to figure out how I was going to word what I had to say.
"So you lied," Izazya spat from across the room, struggling to fend off the two men keeping him in his place. "So help me, I'll kill you Nixon-"
"We recieved a letter," I interjected, with a small smirk, turning away from him. "And I'd like to see you try to kill me, when you're back on your feet." I chuckled quietly. "Anyway, Izzy, we recieved a letter from your boyfriend's captor-"
"Um, boss?" I heard a voice behind me ask in an urgent tone.
"What?" I asked, turning to look. I immediately wished I hadn't; Izazya had given up on fighting, and was now staring straight ahead, right into my eyes.
"Joe?" He murmered quietly, blinking a few times and shaking his head. "How did you get here?" A smile grew on his face. I looked around slowly, my heart beating so hard against my chest that I thought my ribs might break.
"Izazya, I'm not Joe. I'm Nixon." I answered, stepping towards him. He grinned and threw his head back, laughing.
"Always the class clown, aren't you Joe? Trying to keep up with my tricks." He smirked his typical boyish smile, and for a moment I thought we had the old Izazya Denail back - except he was slightly insane.
        I turned away from Izazya, walking out of the room and practically running over to the group of medics, searching them for answers.
"Well?" I asked, slightly alarmed by how they were scribbling down notes, their eyes slightly wider than what was comfortable.
"It seems hes reacting rather strangely to the-the tests." Maycliffe informed me, turning me towards Izazya who was now screaming at the top of his voice and struggling against the two guys.
"You're telling me," I murmered, chuckling as he made his way free from their grasp and ran at them full speed, leaping onto one of them and knocking them to the floor. I then turned to Dr Maycliffe. "What do you propose we do about it?"
"We need to do a few test," he said, looking sheepish. "This isn't meant to happen. He was meant to be out for a few more hours, and by that time we'd have time to either sedate him some more, or at least get him secured so he couldn't freak out. The-" he was cut off, when Izazya dropped to the floor like a sack of potatoes, and ceased moving for a few seconds. He then started twitching, just slightly.
"Oh no," I heard someone mutter from behind me. I turned to Dr Maycliffe, who looked at me frantically, before gathering all the medical staff together.
"This could end badly," he answered my silent questioning, before the entire medical team ran to Izazya's side.

The guilt that had overtaken me once the medics had moved Izazya from the room was immense; I had quickly retreated to my office and poured myself a drink, drinking away the rest of the day until I had finally passed out. The last thing I remembered was my head hitting the solid oak desk.
        When I woke up, I was in my own bed, and that alone aroused a moment of confusion, before the head-splitting headache had kicked in from the alcoholic activities of the day before. I sighed to myself, before rolling over. That's when I heard something hit the floor with a thud, and a voice begin counting.
"One... Two... Three... Four..." I closed my eyes, before rolling so that I was facing the rest of my bedroom. I opened my eyes slowly and couldnt help but be surprised; there was Izazya, on my bedroom floor, doing push ups.
"Seven hundred and ninety seven... Seven hundred and ninety eight... Seven hundred and ninety nine... eight hundred!" He smirked at himself in triumph, before looking over at me. He smiled sheepishly."I must have been knocked out forever, apparently seven hundred and ninety three numbers have been abolished." I smirked at him, sitting up. It was a bad move, to say the least and I moaned slowly, standing up quickly and hurling myself at the nearest garbage can to throw up. Izazya laughed his usual deep laugh, and I felt him pat my back.
"That's what you get for using me as a test subject," he chuckled, "and for mocking me." He added.
        Izazya waited until I'd thrown up to the point I was just dry heaving, and asked for a brief overview of what had happened whilst he was gone, all the updates that needed to be passed along. And then, we got down to the hard stuff.
"We got a letter from your boy- from Joe's captor. Typical ransom style, with the whole newspaper snippet words and everything - really went to town and had fun with it." I explained slowly. Izazya's face dropped, his eyes becoming cold and dark.
"And what did this fuck-face say?" He asked in a low monotone.
I sighed heavily. "Three thousand dollars." I muttered.
"Then that's what we'll provide." Izazya agreed on the terms for me, smacking his hand on the desk. "God damn it Nix, we have to!" He pleaded, his eyes wide.
"Izzy, that's just for a damn skype call with the guy, just to prove that he has them."
"Them?" Izazya asked, his eyes narrowing. "What do you mean, them?"
"Apparently it's not your dad, Izazya." I answered, "because the ransom is for him too."
Izazya snorted loudly. "I'm not helping that son-of-a-bitch. I want my boyfriend back." He smirked at me, his typical award winning Izazya smirk that would make any girl swoon. "I've been doing my own research."
"You? Doing independent work?" I looked at him, feigning shock, "someone get the boy a Nobel Prize for.. For something!"
Izazya scowled, trying not to reveal the small smile that twitched at the corners of his mouth. "Don't be mean."
"Okay, okay," I laughed. "So, what research?" I looked at him, cocking my head to the side slightly and trying to work out what he'd done before he said it. Knowing Izazya, it was sneaky, caniving, and just generally stupid, but it usually worked out alright for him.
"So I woke up a while ago from whatever the fuck they did to me - that seizure was some scary shit - anyway, so, yeah, I woke up, and I hear someone stood next to me talking on the phone right?"
I nodded slowly, "is this as far as your research goes? You realised that you can communicate via telephone?"
Izazya's expression darkened and he curled his lip up at me. "You never let me finish my stories."
"I'm sorry! Izazya, baby, please finish?"
"That's what she said," he muttered under his breath. "Anyway, she was talking about me, and you'll never guess what?"
"What?" I asked, slightly confused. "Talking about you? In what context exactly?"
"About me and Joe!" He exclaimed excitedly. "I have a lead, and I also know what I have to do."
"Oh god, Izayza. Please don't do this-"
"Shut up and let me get on with it. I know who I have to sleep with to get what I want."

IZAZYA'S POV
WARNING: THERE'S A TINY BIT OF EXPLICIT CONTENT BUT NOTHING TOOOOO BAD.

I smirked at myself in the mirror, admiring my naked torso as I ran my hand over my stomach. Even after the month of drug addiction, I had a fantastic body and I knew it. I flexed my arms, I sighed, rolling my shoulders back and turning to Nixon, who was busy on his phone.
"You know, you could wear more than a pair of sweatpants  and she'd still want to be in your bed." He stated in a voice that showed less enthusiasm than a rock.
"Yeah, but that's how we know I'm okay, my ability to look sexy in anything." I replied in a mocking tone.
"If you say so." He muttered, not even looking up from his phone. I rolled my eyes and walked over to him, smacking it out of his hand before running to the door and exiting the room before he had chance to say anything.
        I sprinted down the hallway until I was sure Nixon wouldn't come chasing after me, and then slowed to a jog. Now, I thought to myself, slowly collecting all my scattered thoughts into a  metaphorical pile in my brian, if you were a psychopath medic, where would you be hiding? I asked myself.
"I wouldn't be, I'd be murdering people with my medical training." I laughed to myself, answering my own question as I walked out of the complex.
        It felt like forever since I'd seen the outside world, and I had to shield my eyes due to the blazing sun that pierced the sky, the way a knife pierced skin - with ease and precision. I admired my surrounds, however interesting features were far and few; the sandy ground glittered in the mid-morning sun, and other than that there wasn't anything else that caught my eye... Other than the teen feet of wrought iron that kept the area secure. Behind that was a mystery. I smiled to myself, and mentally made a note that one day in the deep, dark, distant future, I would see how far I could make that vein pop out of Nixon's head when I tried climbing over it and escaping. I chuckled quietly and crossed the complex, kicking sand up as I did.
        I made my way into the 'Science Building' - an appropriately boring name for an abismal building - and found myself reeling away from the harsh smell of cleaning chemicals and the harsh lighting similar to that in a hospital. I grimaced, taking a few moments to recompose myself, before I set off down the corridors. I was a hunter stalking its prey, and it was quite literally that way. It didn't take long until I found her; she was sat at a desk in a library-style room, her head down. Her brown hair partially covered her face, which was masked with an expression of concentration. Her glasses had slid down the bridge of her nose, and she briskly pushed them back up before continuing typing on her laptop.
        I cleared my throat briefly, causing her to look up; her eyes widened significantly at the sight of me, and I saw her give me a quick once-over.
"Hello, gorgeous." I said with a smirk, leaning against the door frame. "Didn't mean to distract you."
"Iz-Izazya!" She replied, sounding slightly startled. "I didn't realise you'd recovered so fast."
"Surprised?" I asked simply, glancing her up and down as she stood up. I had to say, I'd always had a thing for girls in uniform, even if it was a lab coat. I walked towards her at a leisurely pace, taking my time. "I wish I hadn't, we could have played a game of Doctors, couldn't we?" I smirked as she blushed, pushing her hair behind her ear. I took a large step, putting me right in front of her. She looked up at me, with a look of slight disgust.
"You're gay, Izazya," she stated, attempting to push me away. I stayed rooted to the spot.
"Am I?" I chuckled lightly at her attempt to move me.
"You have a boyfriend!" She exclaimed, and I rolled my eyes and smirked, pulling her close to me in one fluid movement.
"It was a popularity stunt, doll-face." I murmered, running my hands over her hips and biting my lip. I met her eyes, and saw her swallow heavily. "I always had a thing for you, you know."
"You did?" She squeaked, visibly relaxing her body against me.
I nodded. "And the things I could do to you are both indecent and undescribable."
She swallowed hard again, a small sweat breaking on her forehead. "Really?"
"Oh, yes, doll-face." I smirked, placing my hands on her ass. I smacked it with enough force to make her yelp. "Now, why don't we take this to your room, so I can make you scream until you lose your voice?" I growled in her ear, nipping at her lightly. She shuddered against me and ran her hands up my stomach onto my chest.
"I'm game, big boy."

I HOPE YOU GUYS LIKED IT I KNOW IT'S A LITTLE LONGER THAN USUAL BUT YEAH. GIVE ME YOUR OPINIONS PLEASE I NEED TO KNOW THAT YOU GUYS STILL LIKE ME.