18: Yet More Porn, Fucking Sue Me, Whatever

Frank found himself tied to the bed with his hands cuffed together, his legs spread and his knees up in the air - utterly at Gerard's mercy, and enjoying it more than anything, because god, there was just nothing that the nineteen year old loved more than being Gerard's little slut.

"Fuck, you're so fucking pretty. You know that, don't you? Or do I have to show you just what you do to me and just how you make me feel?" Gerard smirked, having returned to the drawer and leaving Frank's heart beating like never before. "Because, fuck, I want to do everything to you. I never want you to stop screaming out my name and I never want you to forget that you're mine."

"I could never forget that." Frank assured him, his voice cracking a little as every little hair on his body seemed to stand up at once. "Never."

"You're such a fucking slut - it's fucking ridiculous." Gerard chuckled, pulling a buttplug out of the drawer. "And I bet a little slut like you would want nothing more than to be so fucking full." He over-emphasised his words for the sake of Frank's reaction and the little whimpers that the nineteen year old never quite succeeded into suppressing, and just the way that those hazel eyes of Frank's grew so wide when they met Gerard's. "Tell your master what you want, little slut."

Frank moaned in response, his heartbeat increasing as Gerard sat down on the bed beside Frank, who was still squirming far more than Gerard would have liked. "Master- I... I-"

"Fucking keep still, you slut." Gerard rolled his eyes, moving onto his knees and pulling Frank's legs apart like they were nothing, before grabbing onto the younger's hips and making sure that he dug his fingernails into that pale skin of Frank's entirely far more than was necessary - really, he was just marking his territory, and really, in Gerard's eyes at the very least, it was very necessary indeed. "You can't stop squirming and you can't stop fucking whinging, and I haven't even put the fucking plug in you yet."

"I want it in me." Frank spoke up: far too quick and far too eager, but Gerard didn't mind at all, in fact, he seemed proud of the nineteen year old's slutty behaviour more than anything.

"Of course you do." Gerard snorted, trailing fingertips down the younger's thighs and stopping to glare every time Frank let out a helpless little breathy whine, because he knew that by now, he was entirely in Gerard's control, and it gave him an odd kind of ecstasy. Frank didn't know why and he doubted that he'd ever know, but all of a sudden, he really just fucking loved being owned, being Gerard's, and he felt like there was nothing else in the whole that he could ever possibly be other than Gerard's little whore.

And he wore the bracelet Gerard gave him everyday just to prove that.

"Such a fucking shame that the lube's over at the other side of the room isn't it, Iero?" Gerard chuckled, pulling away, leaving Frank to whimper at the lack of Gerard's cold touch on his skin. "Hell, what will we ever do? I'll have to leave you- and you're such a little whore that you couldn't possibly survive without me touching those pretty little thighs of yours, could you-"

"We don't need it." Frank exclaimed, breaking Gerard's clearly baited words with just the response that the vampire wanted to hear. Gerard met his boyfriend's gaze with widened eyes, almost as if to say 'are you sure about that?'. "I can take it without, master. I'll be good, master. I just feel so fucking empty, I-"

"You want me. You want me to fuck you, don't you, Iero?" Gerard snorted, refusing to touch the nineteen year old despite his continuous whining, and just for the sake of angering him.

"Yes master." Frank's reply was instant, and on Gerard's end, entirely expected; he fucking owned Frank at this point, and he knew it.

"I'm sorry, but you've got to earn it, Iero." Gerard chuckled, watching as Frank's eyes widened further it what Gerard couldn't help but hope was disappointment. "Sluts like you have to work very hard to get rewarded, because fuck, punishing you is just so much more fun."